Can you name a single manga where the sumo character wins the fight?

Can you name a single manga where the sumo character wins the fight?

All I can think of are losses.
>Abyss Rage
>Yukikaze
>Baki
>Kengan
>Shuumatsu
> Soon to be Tenkaichi

Attached: 1655732512197.png (1127x1600, 793.05K)

Sumo has and will forever be jobbers

Hinomaru Zumou

TITTY! MUST SUCK

Most people at least know what Sumo is, and it lends itself to tough and physically powerful characters. However it's also fairly straightforward and the users are generally not the cool handsome fujobait or other winner tropes that usual feature in series like this, so they make perfect jobber bait to establish someone else for being TOO STRONG EVEN FOR SUMO'S STURDINESS or something along those lines.
Similar reason why boxers and MMA users usually job if it's not a hyperspecific manga, well known martial arts that have a good reputation to the public but both are not native glorious nippon and are fairly straightforward without super flashy mystic finishing moves and such.

You're not wrong I just find it bizarre that Japan's national sport gets shit on in every representation

Can you think of any manga where Adam wins a fight?

Attached: adams.png (847x1200, 350.53K)

That is fair, yeah. I guess they just prefer to double down on karate most of the time.
>Adam
>Adams
>Adamas
I'm sensing a theme here, but maybe the curse will be broken in the berserker bowl.

Attached: 1653616808798.jpg (720x711, 412.81K)

Meant to quote first time.

>generally not the cool handsome fujobait
So Hino is safe?
Also, rate this face, how fujo is it?

Attached: ohayo.png (641x910, 497.24K)

The Wano sumo also got owned

What should I name my sons to have the highest chance of not jobbing to real life?

Hino Choko? More like Kino Chonko.

Isnt kawamatsu a sumo kappa?

He's more of a samurai than a sumo wrestler, which only reinforces the central premise.

Baki's sumo god lost already?

The entire grand sumo team was annihilated, sumo god lost to jack's biting technique pathetically.

in the maximum tournament, the sumo guy beat motobe, which was pretty unexpected

Did hagure have a sumo yet?

>Similar reason why boxers and MMA users usually job if it's not a hyperspecific manga, well known martial arts that have a good reputation to the public but both are not native glorious nippon
Even ones native to nipponland don't get wanked if they're practical. Whens the last time you saw judo/jui-jitsu dominate, although that might just be that mangaka don't know how to draw grappling? Its karate all the way.

any news about the muscle girl?