Do kids nowadays still like pantyshots?

Do kids nowadays still like pantyshots?

Attached: __louise_francoise_le_blanc_de_la_valliere_siesta_and_hiraga_saito_zero_no_tsukaima_drawn_by_hotori_sion__eeb5a8a112b334875ba0295dfdc83e79.jpg (600x839, 120.86K)

No man ever born doesn't like pantyshots

Panty shots were never good. Like if you wanna show me down there just show her ass. Who cares about the panties themselves

Why the fuck would I want to look at drawings of kids underwear when the brothel is right down the street and every tenth session is free

Pantyshots are insdispensable for anime, at any given time a pantyshot makes an anime better no matter the situation.

Attached: 1262502272622.jpg (1280x720, 121.59K)

>the brothel is right down the street

Attached: cnsprsts.png (630x604, 467.39K)

Yes

Did kids ever like panty shots? I thought only old perverted men liked them. If you're referring to those old perverts, then yes, they very much do enjoy and continue to drool over panty shots.

He said “kids panties” so I think it is a different kind of brothel.

Based Epstein, how is your life with a new ID?

I did like them when I was a kid but probably more due to the comedy factor.

>Did kids ever like panty shots?
its basically what got me into 2d when i was a kid

I don’t get it either.

I would do unspeakable things to Louise's panties.

I am a manchild and I do love pantyshots.

>t. newfaggot who started watching anime as adult

it's about the taboo of seeing something you're not supposed to see. A brainlet will never understand

Attached: 1599251865626.jpg (960x1080, 354.5K)

newfags have never even seen familiar of zero

I sure do like some kid pantyshot.

I SAY YES ZUTTO

Yes? Don't most people?

>I thought only old perverted men liked them
That's what I'm starting to feel is happening , like those old timey mem who got their rocks off women's exposed ankles is that what we're becoming?

I never liked panty shots. It's uneccesarily vulgar and made watching anime around my family difficult as a kid.