Thoughts on the Nekojiru "series"? I read the manga earlier and I found it very interesting...

Thoughts on the Nekojiru "series"? I read the manga earlier and I found it very interesting, normally I don't care for tryhard edgy black humor stuff but Nekojiru Udon has this feeling of sincerity that makes me like it.
The OVA was very interesting as well, if not completely tonally different.

Attached: 157941.jpg (225x316, 51.58K)

This bitch was clearly completely mental and it's probably a good thing that she died.

That's why I sort of liked it, it feels like she used the manga to vent her weird hatred and nihilism towards everything. I'm not sure if I agree with all of it but I feel like it has a lot more artistic merit than a lot of similar stuff like it

It was like a surreal version of those Itchy and Scratchy shorts from the Simpsons.
I found Nekojiro quite funny overall.

Attached: and I'd do it again.png (500x281, 131.92K)

Dude she admitted to torturing animals, that's the classic future serial killer redflag. Everything about her work screams psychopath.

the only thing she did was treating her cat roughly, nothing about torture, dipshit.

She committed suicide and Aphex Twin's Ambient Works II was played at her funeral.

Whats up with autists + edgelords and their obsession with early Aphex Twin?

You mean it's a thing?

Maybe Aphex Twin accidentally discovered the most pleasing frequency to autists with sensory processing disorder.

What are Japanese funerals like? I’m trying to imagine what that would look like with Lichen playing

You can just look em up on a search engine.

Based kike punishing manga

Attached: 14-o.png (830x1200, 237.29K)

Seems i was spot on

Attached: 9-o.png (830x1200, 297.71K)

was Nekojiru ourgirl?

I still think about the dream chapter from time to time, the one travelling the foggy bridge. There's something about the manga which really is unsettling for me, even before I heard about the author, the way characters interact has a sort of genuine emotions, very few fictional series manage to reach this, mixed in with some really alien things to me as well. While it isn't horror, compared to most things which considers themselves horror or not this series is the only one which gets me in a cold sweat when I think about it. I haven't watched the OVA, seems like a weird thing to adapt.

Based slayer of Abrahamics.

I didn't find it unsettling, but I loved that the dream like aspects felt so close to what I dream about. The bridge chapter and the one with nyako(?) waking up and dying over and over are so real

The OVA left me with a sinking feeling in my stomach.

>I haven't watched the OVA, seems like a weird thing to adapt.
It’s a little bit different from the source material, it’s just an adaptation of a few of the weirder chapters strung together into a 30 minute short film with most of the cruelty taken out in favor of more surrealism. It’s worth checking out if only for the really impressive visuals.