Opm - one punch man

tomorrow the new chapter will drop and its going to be the s class fight against garou. Do you think if they decided to use the speech used in the webcomic during the fight it will make sense?

Attached: FUz-H0zagAAWp1d.jpeg.jpg (800x1138, 215.87K)

it's gonna be ffucking stupid considering garou should anihilate them all in a single blow
will be funny to see sweeet mask get shit on again

yea how are they going to survive if garou now has nuclear fists? the power scale is off the chart, it does make any sense now

Attached: rUbWBFJ.png (1600x1138, 2.3M)

Attached: King_vs_garou.jpg (2471x1696, 1.36M)

50% chance it's a redraw

Tats better show out

>Do you think if they decided to use the speech used in the webcomic during the fight it will make sense?
Part of the reason why the speech worked as well as it did in the webcomic was because most of the S-Class Heroes were rough along the edges at best and genuinely deserved a talking down. Plus, it heightens the anticipation for when Saitama finally appears to throw Awakened Garou off of his moral and physical cliff.
But in the manga, it won't hit the same notes. Garou has already met and fought Saitama, and on top of that, the S-Class Heroes have been whitewashed. Amai Mask has already been humiliated multiple times, so it won't do much for that to happen again, unless the manga does what it did with Tatsumaki by pushing Amai's development forward and making him undo his human appearance this arc.
As the redraws show, the manga is poorly planned on top of being seemingly unable to decide if it wants to be a completely different thing from the webcomic, and it is a large damning factor.

The OPM manga has finally started getting pretty amazing again, I mean it's always been a million times better than that shitty webcomic but really props to Murata for the art and ONE for the story

Attached: My_Anime_List.jpg (225x350, 39.99K)

I just want some Tatsumaki ryona

hate how in the manga they now know one attack of king while inthe webcomic was just a thought and nobody saw him doing anything other than run

>gave garou time to conduct evil
>deleted mask's time to conduct justice
holy favoritism

by holding back? even in webcomic it's clearly stated that garou was fighting in a way that won't kill them.

Lmao. That edit at the end. That part was great in the webcomic

I still believe.

Attached: panties.jpg (428x538, 64.86K)

the speech will definitely happen, either in the next one or the one after that.
But it won't even have a shred of the soul the webcomic had. The timing is completely off

i still believe tatsumaki don't wear panties in the murata version.

We'll see. In the manga she didn't get up against Golden Sperm but she certainly will against Garou as Fubuki is still healing her, and unlike in the webcomic King is still there. It will happen.

not regular panties, but it's still possible

Attached: 1514665466598.png (1437x1150, 639.97K)

>Spy redditor is braindead

Garo doesn't kill, he'll be holding his punches which will draw it out

At this point garou “holding back” could just super speed karate chop all their necks in one second to knock them out non-lethally
But instead it’s gonna be some retarded drawn out pretend theatrics