It's me or sxf become boring pretty fast?

It's me or sxf become boring pretty fast?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Spy x Family - 11 (720p) [B00208A5].mkv_snapshot_05.13.347.jpg (1280x720, 139.46K)

>become

you mean is it me not it is me. learn eglish

It's fine. Don't learn English.

Btw Haven't wached it yet. Is it ok? Don't like popular hyperhyped shit.

WTF am I reading

Each episode falls really flat. And none of the characters are interesting. Especially Yor.

Cause this show is a glorified slice of life.

I didn't find myself laughing much. The gags were either better delivered in the manga or they lost impact because I remember them.

I tell you what though, as a SOL this show makes me gosling way fucking harder than the manga did, holy shit I'm gonna fucking kill myself.

Anya and the school segments carry it hard.

SxF is boring when it focuses on Anya or Yor. I'd rather have Loid-centered episodes instead desu.

I dropped after the retard "greatest" spy decided to waste q lot of money and remove the agents from their job play with the idiot kid

Yes. The first few episodes were great and then it got boring fast. Pretty typical of a fotm anime.

>Is't me or sxf become boring pretty fast?
better?

very cute anime I wish I had a daughter

The crazy thing is I read this without noticing any errors to your sentence

They clearly want to get multiple seasons out of it, and the pacing is glacial as a result. The >streaming numbers indicate this strategy is working fairly well, but things that are endearing in the manga wear out their welcome, and things that were already unpleasant become unbearable.

almost there, now start working on your english tenses

No, it's just you that became boring very fast.

No need. English is just a tool. It's like an old whore that everyone uses as they want. It lost its home, there's nothing sacred left in it.
You understood him, and that's more than enough.

>manga for women
>boring
Have you tried reading manga made for men?

You got tricked by production values into thinking an average sol is a hype fotm.

I get that it's slice of life and that's not really my thing. I just thought there would be some aspect that would stand out, but there really isn't.

I guess it's supposed to be funny but I don't laugh at all when I watch it. I like Loid's character but Yor just seems underdeveloped, and I can't stand Anya. Maybe there's some better stuff later in the manga that has warranted the hype but I doubt it. Just another overhyped anime.

made it 3 episodes and never once saw what made it wildly popular.

I wanted to carry and hug anya at this scene, why doesn't Loid dote anya that much?

you need to study harder, anya. you fucking dumb bitch.

I bet that sounded really smart in your head, user. Didn't your dad teach you to treat your tools with respect? You run the risk of breaking them or really fucking up if you don't use them properly.

ALWASY HAS BEEN LIL FAGGY

Attached: sexshow.gif (600x350, 748.74K)