Ruri Dragon

The next big thing?

Attached: 1655339906632.jpg (1360x2048, 624.88K)

The only next big thing is inside my pants.
As for the series is too soon to tell anything Jeremy, just wait a bit. Non of the sithposting you tried worked, not even for Ayashimon and Doron.

The next Magu-chan ; comfy SoL manga that doesn't fit WSJ but will take a while to be axed due to a lot more axebait existing as a cushion.

someone add the image in the nextbigthing.jpg

it'll follow Ayashimon-Doron-Earthchild's route, getting one color page before hitting the bottom

>dragging out dad meeting
Looks like nothing was learned from RH, I give it less than 19 chapters.

New alliance

Attached: 1655648630692.png (839x686, 438.88K)

Man these threads are so shit.

What else is there to even do in this manga?
The dad meeting is the one thing that should be dragged out.

Learn more about dragons and the world, develop an actual plot and flesh out the worldbuilding. It's just village namek again with the author dragging it out, he's going to make the big mistake of waiting until the ranking bombs to introduce all the interesting stuff.

You make it sound like Dragons are the draw instead of the cute firefarting hafu dragon JK.

>Learn more about dragons and the world
>flesh out the worldbuilding
It literally happened in the last chapter
>develop an actual plot
It's a sol so a plot is not really needed and the goal for now will be meeting the dad

It's in jump, it's not going to last if it's just about a cute JK. It has to flesh out the dragons and have them do cool interesting stuff so there can be a strong hook.
>It literally happened in the last chapter
Literally just about dragons farting, it's more of a joke than worldbuilding.
>It's a sol so a plot is not really needed and the goal for now will be meeting the dad
Needs more of a plot and an actual goal, it won't live at this rate.

>Literally just about dragons farting, it's more of a joke than worldbuilding.
And about the changes in Ruri, the clinic specialized in dragons, ruri's father, where Ruri's father lives etc
>Needs more of a plot and an actual goal, it won't live at this rate
Read a random Sol manga

You are a disgusting speedread

>And about the changes in Ruri, the clinic specialized in dragons, ruri's father, where Ruri's father lives etc
So nothing. The changes is just a slice of life thing so far, the clinic is there to set up a quirky supporting cast, Ruri's father is still just a dragged out plot thread.
The author doesn't seem interested at all in writing in actual plot so it's headed for the axe.
>Read a random Sol manga
Again this is jump, sol that isn't gag don't live.

I guess the author has a free pass until the first volume hits, the numbers will decide if they're keeping the SoL or include some WSJ-genre tropes.

Blue Box is selling well so there is either an audience for vanilla SoL stuff or people who are usually reading other magazines are still buying the volumes etc.

Attached: FVMmbU7UAAAbGUH.jpg (1448x2048, 287.28K)

Axes can be decided before the first volume is on sale and Blue Box is a spokon romcom, not SoL.

>8 days since debut
>50 artworks on pixiv
It will LIVE

Attached: 99184223_p0.jpg (1052x1458, 603.1K)

>It doesn't count!
I didn't expect anything else form you Jeremy. Even you Doron shitposting is funnier and more creative than this

It's my next big thing, don't know or care about you nerds.

>Jeremy
not every ToC shitposter is jimmy. he's more interested in shitting older shit than the new ones.