What should you do if you find isekai foods disgusting?

What should you do if you find isekai foods disgusting?

Attached: 1654175648681.png (837x1200, 381.72K)

Things would be different around here if she were my Onee-sama.

Attached: 32.png (2030x2864, 3.04M)

Fuck, it's over.
I can't eat new foods.

Isekai but some isekaijin made magic internet with the only site being magic Any Forums, and the entire thing is just looking at shitpost made by different people across the world

what would their boards be?
>board for isekai’d people
>board for equipement
>board for party members
>board for sexy beautiful elves

>people who didn't grow up in glorious modern Japan only eat trash and have dysfunctional taste buds
I despise this trope so fucking much. I liked that in Bookworm they at least tried to bring in real world parallels of how medieval cuisine ended up tasting more bland due to bad practice, but making it seem like people from centuries past only ate trash and would need isekai'd teenagers to teach them how it's done is just simply infuriating.

Attached: 1641657476067.png (314x238, 50.67K)

I dunno man i always think about the first doctor to tell other doctors to wash their fucking hands before helping a woman give birth or basically doing any surgery ever

They ignored him for so fucking long it made me realize for those cases the real world is not that far off

This is actually a very intriguing question OP, there's a lot of food culture in the world and one of the best ways to actually get people to be less picky with food is to make them go through the whole cooking process by themselves, i used to be a very very picky eater but the moment i got to actually cook my own food, suddenly thing i would not enjoy eating became sufferable, i guess its about the mentality behind the person eating, if you know you yourself have taken out every bone shard out of a chunk of meat before you cooked it even if you find one you'll think its just one you missed and continue eating without any squeamishness, but if someone gives you some meat you dont know what processes it went through, youll be eating the food through your teeth and would be very skeptical if you found even a small piece of bone

Proof that you wouldn't find old food disgusting?

One is knowing how bacteria work, while the other is simply correlating flavors to the shit you do when preparing food.

You know people found recipes on stone tablets. Perhaps many dishes end up being bland due to their lack of seasonings and other ingredients, but people still knew how to use the things they had on hand and aimed to improve flavors. They didn't shovel shit into themselves just because they lacked electric stoves.

Assuming they have oil and potatoes, teach them the joy of chips.

>board for trading harem members

It's just a matter of perspective. Some food is disgusting to some but delicious to others.

Attached: 035f5661b24a9eb6aa_85f04faac7012d3588232470fb0cbb77.jpg (580x580, 115.65K)

I bet there'd be a culture of assuming everyone claiming to be a girl who got isekai'd was actually just a guy who got genderbent.

we know what ancient civilizations use to eat, how they cooked, and what spices were available

Find analogues to ingredients from earth and try make the isekai versions of earth food.

Attached: Stares of more Chinese loli.jpg (908x1400, 478.56K)

>Dorkness became a teenage mother
>The father isn't Patrick
Poor Patrick...

>we know what ancient civilizations use to eat, how they cooked, and what spices were available
How? Foods couldn't be reserved that long.

Allahu Akbar!

Attached: 7c7e7552-bc48-453c-b2c9-c7a2c676eaf0.png (984x1400, 725.67K)

The weird thing is that most of the food we think as “X” country food nowadays only became a thing after exploration age. Potatoes, tomatoes, corn and chocolate came from the americas for example and would be totally unknown during Europe medieval times

That bath should have had a third person.

i see the bait thread schizo got unbanned