What's the best comedy anime and why is it FMA:B?

What's the best comedy anime and why is it FMA:B?

Attached: crocoedward.gif (500x365, 1.3M)

it's comedy is the main reason I didn't like it as much. It's humor is honestly geared towards 10 year olds, I felt. the average Nickelodeon show had better humor

Filtered

meant its not it's*

Damn. Now I realise why shonen babies like this show.

ur right the intricacies of the complex web of sublte character driven humor for babies filtered me

>watch a show made for kids
>get upset when the humor is juvenile
why does Any Forums do this?

"hurr zenitsu isn't funny", yeah no shit you're not 12

>not a child
>get turned off when humor is geared towards children and not you
>don't like this
why would you not do this

but it's made for kids. would you watch blues clues and complain about the writing?

I didn't say the writing was bad I said I didn't like it because I'm not 8 years old

These constant threads have actively conditioned me to find that face funny.

Yup, best comedy. For 10 yrs old

I raughed.

>It's humor is honestly geared towards 10 year olds
And who should humor be geared towards in the show for 10 year olds?

Damn! Are you telling me one of the most highly acclaimed anime, one that's constantly shilled by Any Forums for having a great story, themes, world building, etc... is for kids? Thanks for warning me user. I was about to waste my time on this juvenile trash. As for the rest of Any Forums they should grow up and stop being manchildren who enjoy this crap.

the show felt more like it was for 13-14 year olds but the humor felt like it was for 9-10 year olds. It was out of place. Shows for 14 year olds are fine in my book because they typically include most of what shows people watch for the rest of their lives include, with maybe a couple things toned down

Is Any Forums literally incapable of making FMA and S;G thread that aren't bait threads?

Does this count as bait?

There is a good thread FMA thread right here

that thread isn't good though it's just pretentious garbage

Hunter x Hunter and its consequences has been a disaster for Any Forums

yeah

>It's humor is honestly geared towards 10 year olds
Who do you think this anime is aimed at? Holy shit normalfags are truly infesting this board. Why do you watch 'shonen' and expect Shakesperean leves of writing?

>Pretentious garbage
Good grief. It could be called pretentious if it's pointing to shit that aren't there or if it contains some overzealous praise. All of those observations are pretty clear.