Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Are you fucking kidding me, this is where this arc should've started, the last 8 chapters were basically pointless. Will the stalling end when the 2nd season starts, or is this how the manga will be now?

Attached: 21.png (899x1300, 231.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Miyajimareiji/status/1539174765407404033
pixiv.net/en/users/58113552/manga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just wait for what she wants to talk about

twitter.com/Miyajimareiji/status/1539174765407404033
>This girl is my very cute girlfriend and her name is Chizuru Mizuhara. She is a very kind girl who always forgives me in the end.

He isn't even hiding anymore

Sounds like he is mentally broken. Divorce immiment?

it's all publicity. and the AR drawings are despair-inducing and look good

>Divorce immiment?
So long as he stays in his cuck shed his wife couldn't care less. Just don't be at the family home after 10pm reiji sweetie

Doesn't matter, let's say Reiji wanted to have her ignore him for 3 months, the rental date was either entirely pointless or just there to make Chizuru look like an awful person that will only talk to him if he pays. .

Speaking of kanojos, is kanojo mo kanojo on break this week? where is the spoilers?

>that will only talk to him if he pays
you're oversimplifying the situation

she was avoiding him out of guilt and shyness. after mini's talk, she looked for a way to talk to him that's easiest for her.
that's the rental date. it's a situation where there's still a distance between them but she planned on apologizing for her stupidity too. I hate the word, but you could say these dates are her safe space.
is that retarded? yes. you'd think they should be able to talk to each other normally by now, but hey - it's "rent-a-gf", so there will be renting.
this has nothing to do with money - that's not even in the picture for her reasoning why she chose the date instead of a normal talk.

this chapter she apparently realized that this wasn't the way to do it and I guess she thought that if they end up dating, she shouldn't act cool and just talk it out.
I think that's why she's in his appartment now. and locking the door, just so that they won't be disturbed again

I think they'll talk about the ruka situation, no more rental dates, real ones instead etc. at least I hope that's how it will be

>her taking money from Kazuya is her safe space
>her teasing him with the kiss in hope for more is her safe space
>her ignoring him for a quarter year is her safe space

I don't even know why she pretends to have all the time in the world when she is driving with 300mph towards the wall while Ruka is at her most fertile age and willing.

Attached: Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Chapter 139 - 13.jpg (2058x1600, 226.95K)

Nah.
She wants to use his bathtub because hers got wrecked.
You are being a little too overconfident this is gonna go smooth from now on, but remember this fucking manga is called Kanojo, Okarishimasu.

It's all bait and switch. And Reiji's gonna keep doing it unless you stop sucking his dick.

Simply stop sucking this punk bitch's dick. That's all you need to do.

pixiv.net/en/users/58113552/manga

Don't talk to me about "seats" and "meds" with Reiji's dick in your mouth. You really wanna insult me? Take his dick out of your mouth and do it.

Nice bush

Attached: uytrez.png (363x386, 226.09K)

>you're oversimplifying the situation
No, he found some courage to ask her normally without a rental date, so that they'll be on an equal footing, she disregards that and pretends she is not home and then starts ignoring him completely to some ridiculous extent, remember they're next door neighbors. Then he falls back on the usual and just rents her, but she actively rejects his requests and makes him think she hates him. Only after Mini intervenes she decides to accept a rental and only now after she already got some money out of it she decides to actually respond to him and it doesn't seem as if much time has passed after the date, she actually just wanted to get one last payment, since it may as well be the last time he'll want to rent her. At least that's how it looks like.

>preview text says "completely naked"
Yeah, you're right.

She said that she wants to chat though, if anything the naked part is a metaphor. She wants to get rid of her worries and if that question is anything to go by, she wants to make sure he only likes Mizuhara and get it over with, since if it's not the case and he actually likes Chizuru there are still things to be worried about.

Attached: FVXMsJEaUAAci-W.jpg (680x510, 74.97K)

why are you still reading this

I'm autistic and need conclusion

The series will end in 10 chapters or less, this last arc was because Reiji had to drag the story until the anime s2 starts airing. Since s2 starts airing in less than two weeks, we are entering now the ending of the series.

tough luck, I hoped that was going to be the case while Hawaiians was in progress, but with how everything panned out it doesn't seem it will be ending anytime soon. It will be have 300 chapters minimum and the last arc will be all about Kazuya's redemption, because he is the bad guy.

Maybe, right now I really don't care aboutt the series anymore. Sure I'll keep reading it because it only takes like 5 minutes of my Mondays, bbut I hope it at leasts gets interesting again (Everything after Namek is probably the lowest this series has been)