Berserk

How do you kill Griffith?

Attached: Gut's that your son.jpg (1170x1168, 638.88K)

By beheading the snake he is

By hitting him with a sword, apparently. Every time someone tried to strike him down, he evaded the blow in some form. This means that he must not like getting hit by swords.
>skull knight on ganishka
>guts here
Checks out. Stop him from dodging and give him a good hit.

Griffith's body is probably closer to intangible than physical while he transforms from the moon child to his physical manifestation in the mortal world, so basically in order to kill him you would either have to kill him while he's in moon child form, or while he's in faggith form.

by making him the cause of his own downfall (via moonboi)

Kill the author.

I mean how would he move upon the world tree otherwise? They probably need to hit him with either the behelit sword or the dragonslayer in his Femto form.

he's probably ethereal here, and can't be touched

Set out on a long quest to gather the elemental behelits that are enshrined on each continent.

Are the raws out?

by having sex with him while he is dressed as a schoolgirl

Then why does he dodge? Though that swing should have hit his little pippin.

It's cooler to get a just dodge instead of tanking hits

well it's already been proven that the dragonslayer can cut Godhand members while they are manifesting in the physical world. And by cut, I mean cut not only their physical bodies, but their spiritual bodies as well, as we saw with Slann. Can't really say for sure since we don't have the whole chapter but I'm assuming what we're seeing here isn't really Griffith or Femto.
Or, and this is purely theory, but maybe Griffith literally cannot be cut by physical weapons. Looking back it kind of makes sense. When Griffith was first seen after his resurrection he is shot at by archers, and despite not moving at all, not a single arrow hit him. Not just flew past him or missed him either. you can see them on the ground behind it as if they passed right through him.

So it could be that Griffith can't be affected by the physical world while he's in his Griffith form. This too raises the question though; how was Rickert able to smack him? He clearly made contact with him.

Rickert clearly slapped him on a spiritual level.

he didn't dodge though. The sword clearly passes goes through him.

Strike him using Guts' sword while he's in shota form.

Yeah, I noticed on a closer look. It's a bit hard to read with that angle. It looks like the sword passed through his shoulder, but the slash should go through his body in a different way, judging by how Guts is holding the sword now.

gonna be a lot harder to kill him if he can pull shit off like that
I guess guts could just savage all of falconia and call it a day

Slapping the shit out of him

Attached: Manga_E337_Rickert_Slaps_Griffith.png (2262x1600, 895.65K)

New chapter is out?