Road to Laugh Tale

Spoilers soon.

Attached: Road-To-Laugh-Tale-One-Piece-Scrapped-Ideas.jpg (1800x900, 295.97K)

I doubt there will be any spoiler. Just wait until the first part is out around Friday.

too bad Any Forums is dying

???

Nani

What?

identic sodomite

THIS

What kind of spoilers do you expect about sketches? And you can read the unused story ideas at release day. It does not worth any spoiler.

Dead

so we would get scrapped "arcs" or scrapped concepts like Wano citizens design or Beast Pirates design and shit?

Are dropped story elements only for Wano? I think they said it will be about the entire manga.

wtf???

cloudflare went down for an hour about three hours ago

Confirmed by Redon:
> all 10 strawhat crewmates were suppose to be women
> nami was luffy's childhood friend from windmill village
> luffy and nami were suppose to be lovebirds eventually becoming a married couple midway into the series
> kuina was suppose to be luffy's right hand women. Zoro was suppose to fell down and die on the staircase.
> reiju was suppose to be the only one of judge's kids who disobeyed him
> kaya's relationship with ussop originally intended to be a make believe in ussop's head. kaya's one and only loving husband is kuro. Ussop's the main villain of the syrup village arc in an early draft.
> Dr kureha was an immortal doctor that ate the animal animal fruit: type reindeer. Reindeer meat was also her favourite food.

that's all for now

Nice effort for the fakes.

inb4 Yamato in early Staw Hat crew but ereased like Jinbe for not revealing too soon

I will believe this 100% without question

What is this? Another information dump book?

useless shit as usual.

They just ant more money for nothing basically.