Trigun remake?

any other trigun fans here? I was really happy to hear about it getting something new but felt soul crushed when I heard the studio behind it that does mostly CG. beastars in particular I thought was pretty good but still have my doubts about it. what are my fellow trigun bros thoughts?

Attached: c48de923ccab0406dc4ac16976e2cbef.gif (500x375, 496.53K)

>cgi

Bro it's doa

probably but that would be some A grade suicide fuel.

>NO bro CG anime actually looks GREAT sometimes, check out this clip!
>ugliest_fucking_animation_of_all_time_5FPS.mov
cg anime is a fucking affront against god, it's all objectively shit and not worth watching. makes me sad as i was excited about new trigun stuff for like 10 minutes til they revealed the studio
>b-b-but houseki-
no
>b-bb-but beastars-
no

can we just write a letter and threaten the people to switch studios or something?

I refuse to be some kind of entitled faggot. CGI is here and its not going any where. They remember Trigun existed and there will be a new project. I am as happy as can be.

Attached: 1619114135274.jpg (1920x1080, 347.27K)

I wonder if the models will be cute (women) and handsome (men)

>CGI is here and its not going any where
good, roll over and die. we don't deserve better. we don't even deserve "good," or even "decent." from now on a 10/10 anime will mean "it's just barely watchable but if you close your eyes and treat it like a radio drama it's maybe like a D+ or so."

imagine the CG giant women milly. it should be horrifying yet best case scenario more hentai gets made.

>cgi trigun
>Cgi flcl
>Cgi gits
>Cgi dragon ball

When will it end???

as long as idiots with no standards gobble up whatever garbage the industry shits out, it'll become more prominent until it replaces drawn anime completely.
then it'll be manga made completely out of cg blender screenshots and light novels written by neural network (well, that one's probably already true).

never. its all down hill from here. anime will never be hand drawn again. its fucking over.

i'm fucking pissed. why the fuck cgi?

it's fucking over. why the fuck did they not gave trigun to shouen or any good 2d studio?

well I don't think its actually confirmed 100% to be CGI but thats what the studio mostly does so its assuming. I pray to god its not but...god seems to be on vacation.

I'd rather they just don't touch it all. With the way Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, etc went with Netflix adaptation I sincerely hope these genuinely good works go back under the radar where they should be.

i swear they are going to give it to the berserk cgi team just for a cash grab and a slap to trigun fans. are there any good studios that actually does good cgi? also it better not be fucking crap trash ruined by zoomers.

I would honestly prefer a sequel than a CG-heavy remake.
All I'm going to be doing is comparing it to the old shit, new material would give me something else to think about.

well like I mentioned in OP I think desu beastars was some of the best CG ive seen personally and was actually able to watch it without throwing in the towel. the question I still have is rather if its a remake or a continuation/ spin off? it would be cool to see at least some more of the actual manga material adapted.

People said so about houseki

based

I’m not a fan of CG but studio Orange is good so I’m not worried about the quality of the anime. I’m just glad to see Trigun getting some new content.

>are there any good studios that actually does good cgi?
The only good CGI anime I've seen was Lupin: The First, but that worked because they clearly put the budget in and they went with something that looks more like Pixar/Dreamworks than TMS. A lot of the anime adaptations for Lupin already have a very western cartoony style, so it fit in a way that wouldn't for most other franchises.

CGI isn't the scariest part, it's that this could be another filler like the movie is since the website says "original" and the bounty on the poster is wrong. I'll still watch it but I want to see my man Legato and GHG.

Attached: legatotwoface.jpg (202x250, 14.03K)