Guess I really am getting too old for this shit. I don't remember subs have sus and other nu slang 5-10 years ago...

Guess I really am getting too old for this shit. I don't remember subs have sus and other nu slang 5-10 years ago. Are there any sub groups that don't do this kind of stuff? Yeah I know I should have learned nip but that doesn't really help me in the here and now.

Attached: 37676576745.jpg (1682x940, 310.4K)

Yes, watch with russian subtitles.

Are you saying the subtitles are sus?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Onipan! - 08 (720p) [34563C68].mkv_snapshot_01.53_[2022.06.02_23.20.03].jpg (1280x720, 87.44K)

>subs never used to contain slang that didn't exist yet
No shit genius.

“Sus” is not new slang, you fucking retards. It only got popularized in recent years, it has been used for decades.

Sus post

You've been acting pretty sus lately....it's almost like we got an imposter among us.

Ahh yes the rose tinted glasses. Someone doesnt remember the old GG fansubs where they would just insert memes everywhere for no reason.

No it fucking hasn't. I've been around since the early 80's. I watched the internet grow up from its earliest days. People said suspicious sometimes but I never fucking heard sus before 5 years ago at the earliest. It's ghetto slang adopted by children.

Old memes were better, they at least had meaning. New memes are just twitter speak replacing normal words.

>It's ghetto slang
what?

>Old memes were better, they at least had meaning

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

No they didnt.

Old memes were shit too you just found them funny because you were part of the retardation. That's how inside jokes work.

You don't remember subs from 5-10 years ago throwing in slang and Internet terms because you weren't fucking watching subs 5-10 years ago. You were probably in your single digits 5-10 years ago, stop pretending you're an oldfag.

What anime watchers find sus funny?

Attached: code gayass.jpg (1280x720, 223.93K)

That had more thought and soul put into it than all of the memes created in the last 2 years combined. I would unironically gladly go back to times like that.

>Memes were better when *I* was into them!
Every fucking time.
Every fucking generation.

the 13-17 years old that watch anime

At this point I’ve accepted that slang and stuff is going to be included to make it more consumable to a western audience or whatever but what really annoys me is when they have characters use slang that they would never use irl even if they did speak English.

Attached: 86BA4337-0A53-48EF-A187-B99E8A6366DE.png (1792x828, 2.68M)

This, it's not the fact that new memes or phrases come into being. It's just the sheer laziness in how they are incorporated. It doesn't feel like any thought was put into how they are used at all.

pwned

>rich beautiful student council president
>Reddit speak
I haven’t finished kaguya yet and hope this isn’t a re occurring problem with the sub but if so plz recommend fan sub

They unironically were, if you haven't noticed the quality of just about everything is taking a nosedive.

You're never too old to learn moonspeak, user.

It wouldn't be such an issue if there were alternatives for people that don't want this shit. There are plenty of shitty meme subs but why are there no subs for people who want a more literal translation? With how dedicated internet nerds get to their hobbies you would think there would be at least one group for that.