One Piece

Why does One Piece have so many haters? Is it because it's the most successful manga franchise in history?

Attached: luffape.png (384x384, 84.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHHT5iUeV8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A friendly reminder to Yamato haters that One Piece is not for you. If you hate her, you hate the manga and Oda as well. Either accept Yamato or leave and never come back.

Attached: kneel.jpg (850x1200, 161.87K)

Because it's bad

Success breeds jealousy

joiboi haha!

Didn't that new Demon shounen beat it or something? And why do you even care about haters?

Popular = bad

The idea of all the 35 year old boomers still reading this shit fills me with hate

The concept of an open sea with a universally appealing treasure ready to be taken by whoever has the will to take it is a stirring concept. Add onto that the vibrant cast of characters with creative powers for an engaging show. Sprinkle on top of it mystery and intrigue and it's no wonder why it's successful. But then insinuate that the main character is a child of destiny or otherwise the only one capable of obtaining the treasure and that the world has conspired to make him successful, then the core foundation of the show shakes. It's not so much about Luffy's will but the circumstances of his birth. That kind of blows. That's what I didn't like about Naruto. I still like the show, but I get how what just happened can turn people off of it. For a western production, this is like in Game of Thrones when Little Finger went from the guy who assassinated the king to someone who just skulks in the dark before succumbing to girl power. It's an anti-intellectual point of no return. I think Oda in Japan will continue to have something more substantive to say until the end of the show.

Attached: 1648305134165.png (711x503, 247.48K)

ugly ass drawing

Attached: the_pyramid_of_taste.jpg (937x586, 156.79K)

>n history?
Dragon Ball exists.

Dragon Ball is ass. Nobody read it except in South America. Oh shit I forgot that we were in an American website. Now I understand why your tastes are awful.

Would you believe Americans are making an animated tv series of that monkey drawing?
youtube.com/watch?v=kHHT5iUeV8g

Shit art, bloat, one-note characters. The recent asspulls and retcons have been funny though.

Your opinion doesn't matter. It's about success. OP itself wouldn't exist without DB.

Because One Piece fans make a bunch of dumb fan theories and get mad at Oda when their dumb fanfiction never happens. One Piece has been circulating for over two decades so that's a lot of dead fan theories

You can just say that you are an hateful arrogant person. Everyone on this board hate popular things. You wouldn't exist without your mom taking your dad's dick in the vagina. Every shitposters deserve to get shot.

Because it's dogshit but the fans like to pretend that it's some ultra deep and complex masterpiece

Actually Oda refuses to ever conclude any of the earliest and most important story threads exactly because he knows that's the only reason people stick around so most of the oldest fan theories are still completely on the table because Oda refuses to address those subjects and at best teases them every five years.

Convince me to read after the timeskip.

New Oni girl has big tits. I think that's it.

spbp
I don't consider it anime, it's a cartoon, an american one

Because Any Forums doesn’t like anything that’s more than two seasons or having fun, everything has to make you look like a galaxy brain for liking it. Fact is, One Piece is just huge. It’s been around forever, it’s had a jillion arcs and characters, Oda at least tries to be unique with what he does, and inevitably some parts are gonna miss and others are gonna hit, and people are gonna like some parts more than others. Anyone that says “I hate one piece” hasn’t seen enough of it and anyone that says “One Piece is flawless” is a dickrider. I’d say it’s overwhelmingly good and fun to read and watch, but Wano was a bit of a let down in the end, so anyone that got caught up in the hype of it being peak fiction have become disillusioned. Simple as.

Attached: 8367782F-F075-4082-AAA7-D7E84A151A7E.jpg (1080x1080, 222.01K)

Because it is over 20 years of key dangling.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then it's just a scam to trick more suckers into paying hundreds of dollars for procedurally generated jpegs under the promise that they'll increase in value.

Attached: tricks.jpg (746x691, 80.51K)

>Pissfags will defend this

Attached: 1655533264327.png (1788x1300, 2.1M)

I watched like 20 episodes and just couldn't get into it. I don't think I have the patience for long running animes anymore

When will you retards accept that 99.9% of people complaining about One Piece are its core fans. That they aren't just random people who never read it and are now complaining but they were actually really invested when it was much better and are now upset over watching it constantly circle the drain. You know, the same shit happens with other manga too. Now that Naruto's over, people can get nostalgic for it but you know what they don't get nostalgic for? The shit that everyone hated when it was being published. Because they were right to hate it, where they were wrong was to then hate the early few arcs by extension but it took time to heal to be able to accept that there was some good in the series once. The same will happen with One Piece.

what's the problem?

Post timeskip is shit and Wano has the lowest sales.

It's implied that loads of people have acquired the gomu gomu power over the years, but nobody has accessed its awakened power in centuries. Luffy was just the first one in a long time to take that power to its limits and unlock its highest potential.
So it's not that he's chosen. It's because of his hard work and determination.

Besides, like Kaido said, DF powers are nothing special. Haki is the true power of the world.

Attached: luffy.png (1080x1080, 1.54M)

What's wrong with based Franky doing wheelies on Big Mom's face? It's not like this defeats her or anything.