Berserk

WE GOT THE COVER

Attached: FVvRwKVaQAA0HaR.png (313x450, 269.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iuzVzntoKjE
berserk-me.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for the new manga?? already?

We're getting 2 chapters in a few days where have you been?

""""New""" Anime
youtu.be/iuzVzntoKjE

what's the difference? the movies with more manga material?

Leak bro, just release some photos already!

>berserk-me.com/
No idea

Attached: IMG_20220620_231440.jpg (800x1131, 682.89K)

I want to know how the story ends but it does feel a bit weird

>weird

feels kinda good to me, now berserk will finally end

miura was paralyzed in some way by his success, and i didn't really look forward to reading berserk, because literally nothing has happened for twenty years.

>full body puck
WILL THEY SALVAGE HIS CHARACTER?

Wait, has it been awhile since we've seen his full body?

Higher meme quality. This feels like a throwback to old Miura's illustrations, but digital. I'm a doomposter all in all, but this one does look better than vol 41's cover. They are still a bit clunky with colours, but I like it! It's obvious they are pouring their hearts with this continuation.

Attached: FVvRr2maUAESVED.jpg (516x728, 105.49K)

>It's obvious they are pouring their hearts with this continuation.

i can't pretend to be japanese, or speak for them, but i've noticed with japanese culture, when something like this happens, these guys are probably earnestly saying "my life's work is to complete this for miura-sama"

hopefully, we have korean scans like we used to by thursday. cautiously excited, see you fuckers in the TL threads

Attached: 1561459576123.jpg (1280x720, 57.05K)

I hope they don't overwork themselves to death, though. They shouldn't aspire to release an episode every 2 weeks.

Probably some leak photos first. These episodes are taking its sweet time.

Soon

Attached: IMG_20220620_231838.jpg (516x728, 141.76K)

dude, those assistants have probably been chomping at the bit to release a chapter every 2 weeks for their entire fuckin' career.

The Dragonslayer looks comically oversized in this illustration.

>The Dragonslayer looks comically oversized

Correct.

That's the point

You are full of shit, one thing is being an assistant and another thing is being a mangaka. Yes, Miura took it easy for a decade plus, but releasing a complex manga like Berserk every 2 weeks could probably kill some of them, don't even joke about it.

Guts looks the maddest we've seen him in a while, guess that confirms that the first thing he'll do is swing after Griffisu's gay poem

Come on, I know Miura altered its size over time, but especially the thickness and width of it seem a tad too big.
Not doomposting, just an observation.

Calling it. Guts is going to fight Skull Knight over sparing moonlight child.

I think this is the golden age movies being recut to be more like a tv show?

The Dragonslayer being comically oversized is its whole defining feature why are you so fucking retarded user?

Sounds like they're just airing them on regular TV for the first time, there's no mention of extra material.
>It has been decided that this theatrical anime "Berserk: The Golden Age" trilogy will be broadcast on television as "Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION". It will be the first terrestrial broadcast and is scheduled to be broadcast later this year. The titles of the trilogy are "Berserk Golden Age Hen I Overlord's Egg" released on February 4, 2012, "Berserk Golden Age Hen II Doldley Strategy" released on June 23, 2013, released on February 1, 2013. "Berserk: The Golden Age III Advent".

Here's a fairly recent illustration. The proportions are quite different.

Attached: 1628653349688.jpg (1444x2048, 436.45K)

Do you think Guts still has his foreskin?

New scenes will be added.

iirc the last time was on the boat or something like that

He's not a jew so yes

Noooooo the proportions aren't literally exactly 1:1 with GODmiura-sensei-sama's flawless drawings. Not Canon! Not my Berserk!

This but unironically

he should doink the tip of the dragon slayer to skull knights head and it becomes the skull dragon slayer, gets 50% wider and longer and has a glowing skull mounted in the middle that talks

but now it has a bad attitude and cusses a lot

Dragonslayer lookin' thicc

I didn't say that. I'm just pointing something out. You're just as obnoxious as the doomposters.
I'm quite happy Miura's lifelong best friend and his assistants get ta chance to continue his work.

YOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: FVwB5z1UsAAd1oj.jpg (1294x2048, 1.33M)

They need to turn Skull Knight into a ring that talks and gives Guts a super golden berserk armor too.

Attached: madogu.jpg (585x524, 18.83K)

more please

We already saw this but it's cool to see it unobscured