See Any Forums shill this for years

>see Any Forums shill this for years
>never watched because girls and tanks don’t go together
>decide to watch it today
>about three episodes in
>it’s kino
Thank you Any Forums

Attached: B7CFA1EE-6BB7-43E4-A325-D0F0C0520A2C.jpg (1064x1596, 329.25K)

Now you'll get to worry with us about what's going to happen when the girls graduate

Some of the best shows you can watch seem so fucking stupid and weird on the surface. Shit like fruits basket has such a weird ass setup but it does amazing things and betrays its goofy concept. Then stuff like GuP dont betray their premise but lean so fucking hard into it and plays it so straight its silly but still fucking great. Its such a hard thing to get right.

you're a fucking moron

watch the magnificent kotobuki when you're done with the guppies

Attached: 50778b4c0168c82583ee97c6a3a6a2c7.jpg (1000x756, 269.6K)

I haven’t binged watch an anime since hurui
9/10, still got to watch the ovas and movies

came for the girls, stayed for the tanks

Attached: brenus-0047.jpg (800x485, 71.09K)

gupfags perpetuate the most retarded historical misinformation i have ever seen in my life

Attached: image_2022-06-21_014604777.png (1200x859, 735.4K)

Didn't someone show Strike witches to Chuck Yeager and he was mildly amused?

Sounds like someone just stole that story

It may have misinformation, however, this was an extremely fun watch
>veni vidi vici
>Germany anthem playing in one of the episodes
Absolutely based

There's conflicting stories about Yeager's knowledge of the franchise
I've heard he was mildly amused, apathetic but accepting as long as it gets the kids interested in history, and completely ignorant of the fact that the japs turned him into a big titty redhead anime girl.

Attached: 1655796425140.jpg (1000x1145, 322.63K)

This.

This is allegedly a screenshot from one of his old websites/social media

Attached: chuck.png (1215x96, 9.5K)

its my favorite anime, I love it so much

Soulful and kino

Attached: girls-und-panzers-gup[1].gif (498x280, 1.24M)

The characters are funny and lovable, but the tank fight choreography and cinematography, especially in the movie and Das Finale, is fantastic. Best use of 3D I've seen in anime

>>never watched because girls and tanks don’t go together
are you retarded?

>>never watched because girls and tanks don’t go together
Now you should know better

Yeah, I've heard a different story, he knew basically nothing about SW except for the existence of Shirley and thought that was funny

>BrAnus
I prefer Leopard

I was around while that happened. Some user posted an image on Yaeger's facebook page (which was managed by someone else though), remarking that he was turned into an anime girl and then he got an e-mail from Yaeger's lawyer who wanted to inquire what this Strike Witches thing was. Whether Yaeger himself ever heard of it couldn't be confirmed and apparently the legal issues were settled somehow or they decided not to attempt anything.

A long ass time ago some user showed SW to his family and they were horrified, I dont have any screen cap but that was a good thread
GuP is good because it deliver, battles are always interesting and w/o power of friendship or scream harder garbage