Daily reminder that this has been running for 18 years with no end in sight...

Daily reminder that this has been running for 18 years with no end in sight. One Piece will most likely end before this shit does.

Attached: 000.jpg (801x1198, 135.02K)

and no one talks about it cause it sucks ass

What's it even about? I heard this name from time to time but no one talks about it.

No one talks about because a chapter only comes out every 3 months. You probably just miss threads. The plot super condensed is guy in OP pic is an excorcist trying to get rid of the weird looking fucker behind him who is causing things like akuma to appear and ruin things. Early on it was interesting because you go to new locations set in not!UK(i think?) and the art has a nice mix of european/gothic influence.

It's basically just better Bleach for the first 150 or so chapters, switches to a shoujo manga for like 30, and now it's kind of the best of both worlds except the the chapters come out slow as fuck. Still has a huge following in nip and amonst dedicated fujos in america. Give it a shot. It's one of Jump's underappreciated titles.

Unironically boy with devil powers.
A remnant of chuuni 2010s but thankfully no harem

Someone posted an in-depth breakdown and I still couldn't understand what the fuck was going on

The manga already ended, we're just in filler spin-off territory now.

One of Weekly Shōnen Jump's bestselling series, it is a Mid 2000s dark fantasy set in alternative 19th century, there is an evil alchemist who unleashes "Akuma" on the world and exorcists use holy magic powers to defeat them.
It was very neat even when it pandered to fuhoshi (female writer) for being a little chunibyo at times

So what’ the deal with the author? Why does it take so long?

She has health issues but unlike most authors with that complaint, she isn't willing to actually abandon the manga.

kys tard

It started out with a bunch of hiatuses due to health and false plagiarism claims but eventually switched over to a new magazine that's tri monthly. If it had stayed with Jump it would have been axed.

She wrecked her hand. She had to relearn how to draw again. It was that bad.

doesn't matter how long it takes still the greatest shounen ever

>NANA
>GANGSTA.
>Oyotomegatari
>Ballroom e Youkoso
>To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts
May as well not get invested in series written by female mangaka as either their publications get placed on indefinite hiatuses or release schedules are months apart. Really gives me a new appreciation for Rumiko Takahashi and Hiromu Arakawa because they always work to completion for each series.

>Mana turned into the Earl because someone dug up his dead dog

relatable

>The manga already ended, we're just in filler spin-off territory now
Did the cute bad girl win yet? I don't remember her name but you know who I'm talking about.

She has more of a chance than Lenalee now, for sure.

by "running", you mean like 2 chapters a year?

It left Jump more than a decade ago. It was in SQ (where World Trigger was sent) and then was a monthly for years but then got moved to a quarterly eventually where it still exists as a headliner for the magazine. She shares that same magazine with a legendary Jump author from the 90's who also had health issues and took a ten years hiatus on his series (the artist of Dragon Quest Dai). It really seems to be a magazine built around exactly accommodating those major authors that can't keep up with a monthly pace anymore for various reasons.

I think the end will be AllenxRoad, LenaleexKanda. Based on what the author posts on her instagram. It might even go the yaoi route.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] D.Gray-man Hallow - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.09_[2016.07.18_22.20.01].jpg (1280x720, 114.86K)