Finished watching NHK and... IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME...

Finished watching NHK and... IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, I WOULD HAVE REALISED WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND GIVE HER ALL THE LOVE SHE DESERVED FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: welcome_to_the_nhk_1_26.jpg (717x294, 50.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc

did they actually fuck in the novel?

Attached: bedtalk.png (970x1400, 84.32K)

She's still cute

Nah, most of the things in the manga never happened there. Their relationship was more akin to the anime

man this song

Attached: Mr Makimura.jpg (833x901, 93.71K)

stop being pathetic user

She's a child going through a rough period in life. You are an adult. Using Mikasa as an escape to your problems is definitely the wrong thing to do. Allowing a child to use you as an escape is even worse.

Whoops. Misaki I mean. It's been so long since I watched and read NHK.

The manga was pretty wild compared to the anime I guess. The friendship between these 3 was pretty nice tho

Attached: Screenshot_20220621_010626.png (624x217, 94.72K)

You completely missed the point.
You can't wait for someone to save you, Misaki doesn't exist, a cute girl will NEVER EVER go to your room and try to "help you", you need to help yourself or die.

Attached: 1629475898742.jpg (599x354, 36.12K)

I know both these things, it just irks me the mc was unaware or unsympathetic, and that it took him so long to realize what he needed to do

Kys Titantard

I can't find anything else from this band. Did they just do the OST for this anime then never make anything ever again.

IT WILL NEVER BE (You)

Attached: 1654914840408.png (201x160, 31.45K)

Wow just looked it up again and they put out 2 albums after more than 10 years. Both suck. What an anticlimactic ending.

Based truth poster

Attached: 1635957229132.gif (280x212, 657.98K)

How come anike like this dont get made, the whole felt grounded and like a real criticism of anime culture and otakus. Closest thing to it is The Tatami Galaxy but after that nothing else. Any other anime that show otaku or hikkis in a more depressing realistic light.

Truths don't sell very good when they make you look at yourself

Not a NEET but socially isolated. Emotionally underdeveloped as a result. So fuck settling for used goods. I'll use my wealth for a barely legal girl or be alone