This fucking shithead really ruined zeta, wtf was tomino thinking adding this useless character

this fucking shithead really ruined zeta, wtf was tomino thinking adding this useless character

Attached: file.png (300x271, 121.9K)

He did nothing wrong. Zeta was ruined from episode #1.

children ruin all gundam series

Pretty much every single character and plot point from Zeta ruined Zeta.

Except Emma, she's perfect.

Attached: Emma.jpg (1062x800, 47.16K)

zeta was just a clusterfuck of characters all making the worst possible decisions over and over again

at least a bunch of them died

it's true, mobile suits need a fucking key or authorization system though

or they need to put in a garage door or something

now go watch victory where people literally fall out of their gundams because they leave the cockpit door open and seatbelts don't exist

fpbp

Zeta was trash, only good parts are when Amuro or Char are involved.

she's based

Attached: file.png (959x1439, 1.18M)

I absolutely hated him. I was trying to figure out who was the bigger idiot: him or Sarah.
Sometimes I try to figure out who is the better girl between her and Fa.

Katz looks up to Amuro and is trying way too hard to be the hero without the experience or the talent.

They did her dirty when they took her from Argama and moved her to the other ship. Barely got any screen time after that. And Henken wanting to fuck her was so annoying. We get it dude, your cock will explode if don't thrust it inside Emma's pussy but can you command the battle already?

Being thirsty is a recurring theme of Zeta Gundam.

I hated this piece of shit for getting her killed, like jesus fucking christ that was unecessary. Can't wait to see him be executed.

Wrong annoying kid.

katz, sarah, and reccoa really diluted zeta's quality. i ended up enjoying this less than the 0079 even though at some point its peak was higher than 0079's peak.

Reccoa is an amazing character. She takes a bullet for Char, he doesn't even visit her in the hospital, so she jumps ship and on some Scirocco dick.

Why do people always say that characters who dont act exactly according to the viewers whims at a given time "ruin" things. Do you really think it's a good idea to have every character in every situation be totally rational and approach every character interaction with detached audience level hindsight? That isnt interesting OR realstic, it's borderline autistic and completely pointless. I am tomino btw

I don't understand what a person means when they say a character is likeable. Likeable to who?

>katz, sarah, and reccoa really diluted zeta's quality.
Those three I hated the most in Zeta. And I initially didn't like Kamille. Though he grew on me rapidly. Though somehow they didn't fuck with my enjoyment of Zeta Gundam.