Fate thread

is there a single berserker that isn't a jobber?

Attached: 71330038be3b31dcc99ce3812f273708.jpg (542x600, 68.09K)

nope

Attached: suzu.jpg (1239x1774, 519.14K)

Please no more fateshit okay

More importantly, full Apocrypha translation when?

Best fox

Attached: 1591473527838.png (1239x1800, 1.59M)

>Right between the breasts
Dang.

no

Atalante alter
Jalter summer zerker

My girl Morgan, or should I say, Tonelico

>Mad Enhancement (EX Rank): He's gone mad yet his thoughts are clear
I don't even know if this guy is any good, but the only way a berserker will ever be anything other than a jobber is if they ignore the core drawback of the class.

Attached: 1625108233741.png (350x496, 346.73K)

Is this Redline?

FGO has completely gotten rid of the madness mechanic, it's insane how little berserkers are actually perfectly rational nowadays.

Jobs to npcs

CCC foxtail

He wasn't a Berserker in Apocrypha

Never ever, it's held hostage by a guy on BL. You know what must be done, just like how that hero who saved the F/HA translation.

Best 'serk. Best girl.

Attached: __miyamoto_musashi_and_miyamoto_musashi_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_koyama_hirokazu__ebab742ad063aa1bb07b96907362113d.png (2048x2896, 3.49M)

I bet they did. It would be hard to self-insert into the story without being able to talk to your sexy demon loli. The madness requirement was always a bigger negative than it was ever worth, both from any character wanting the class in-universe and as a writer trying to make an interesting narrative.

Yeah I love how Vlad was handled in Apocrypha. He's one of my favorite historical figures, and not just for meme reasons.

Attached: 1648591501944.png (512x728, 184.08K)

ibaraki is cool

Attached: ibara.png (700x3000, 2.46M)

In serious settings: no, since their inception in FSN, every single of these servants have been used as the "unrivaled raw power" character designated to be defeated by the protagonist/antagonist to help him look strong I.E the literal definition of a Jobber.
In non serious settings (events/joke chapters/ etc): if they are the flavour of the month character they have a chance, see Jeanne Alter, Musashi, etc

>he madness requirement was always a bigger negative than it was ever worth, both from any character wanting the class in-universe and as a writer trying to make an interesting narrative.
Only because no one can think of anything besides screaming anger nonsense for madness. There are a bunch of different ways to write an insane person but no one wants to put the work in. Spartacus is probably the closest to using madness in an interesting way instead of just ignoring it but he seems to be the only one.