Be serious with me Any Forums if anime didn't have fanservice would you still watch it ???

Be serious with me Any Forums if anime didn't have fanservice would you still watch it ???

Attached: fairytail hot.jpg (226x223, 11.68K)

I already only watch anime with no fanservice.

Yeah there's plenty of good shows with no fanservice. Most shows that are a cut above the rest have none. I would miss it, but there's always hentai.

yeah, some shows don't have it, some have just enough of it and some I watch only for the fan service.
i like big titties.

Depends on the show

Attached: 1482116797436.jpg (640x480, 63.74K)

I didn't start watching anime for the fanservice and I currently don't watch anime for the fanservice (It doesn't bother me if it's there). But if you had asked me when I was in highschool I might have said "no."

Attached: 13716573521.jpg (1920x1080, 142.75K)

NO

FPBP

I only watch anime that's good on its own AND complemented by fanservice too. Why settle?

God no.

I like my bitches like I like my earth.

Attached: Dia_05_01.png (1024x1024, 132.96K)

Hollow and superficial?

Basically

No, it's important for a mass media to service its fans

Most of it is forced wastage of time that often doesn't show tits. If you're going to show fanservice, you don't literally half-ass it.

a 3D mirage created by patterns in the flux of the hyperdimensional fabric of spacetime?

Out of view because you don't leave the house?

I'd prefer it frankly, fanservice is the tournament Arc of SoL. It's just evidence the creator ran out of ideas

molested nonstop by creepy ugly bastard CEOs?

probably not.

buu buu desu wa, niggers
flat