I really liked it

I really liked it.

Attached: 1637005268949.jpg (1944x2880, 3.91M)

I'm glad you did, have a wonderful day.

Me too.

I'm trans btw

I liked it too, even if it felt like it reused a lot of elements from Summer Wars, though that's not really a bad thing.

Kill yourself already.

>kid is abused by his shithead dad who wants him and his probably autistic little brother to just act "normal" and follow his word as law, despite the little bro - again - being mentally disabled and the big bro having fucked up anger issues due to the abuse
>they escape by going into a VR world where the big bro is a powerful, daring rebel who bravely defies the so called moderators led by a vindictive rules obsessed prick obsessed with hunting down and doxxing him
>crux of his character arc is about both learning to trust others despite his abuse making him a loner, and to stand up for himself in real life
>somehow the dad ISN'T the fucking rules obsessed VR prick
I just don't understand. It was a fucking perfect way to tie together his growth ingame with his growth out of it and everything was lining up for it, they're basically the same sort of asshole hurting the son offline and inline for the same power-tripping reasons.

It was right fucking there, it would have been great.

So, who did the abused kid and his brother live with after the film ended?

An objectively bad flick

each other. they'd have gotten emancipated and just had a social worker check in on them every few days

GRIS?

My first thoughts, too. I'd definitely watch a Gris movie.

I didn't. Still not sure what the hype is about, it felt like the movie had the right elements but everything was slightly off, most things didn't have enough time to develop, and characters acted in odd ways.

His worst movie

I like it but it needed to get rid of some of the dead air.

I watched it because I though it would be like Vivy. It wasn't but it was still okay. Much higher production values of course due to film budget vs tv budget.

This. I think that they should have focused more on Belle and Beast and left the background characters alone.

This. the only positive thing from this movie is two songs, Galas of Song and U. The rest is trash, movie was trash.

>recycles the whole metaverse thing from summer war (another shitty movie that recycles digimon wargames)
what an unapologetic hack.

I wished it focused more on music but it was okay. Might watch it again sometime.

>AND THEN THEY FLY THROUGH THE INTERNET

Attached: g4Bw177elSQ5BD3WFUK0BlP2qJo.jpg (600x900, 47.82K)