Sexy Sexy

>Sexy Sexy
Talk about Ghost Stories / Gakkou no Kaidan. The original script, not the parody one.
What did you think of the characters and the way the ghosts were handled? How was the dialogue?
youtube.com/watch?v=mA3-eUekq5k

Attached: gakkou kaidan.jpg (700x500, 89.39K)

>The original script, not the parody one
you killed your own thread

Attached: 7d287ed96e3f9a2286295291e878d600.jpg (500x375, 39.51K)

This is now a Ghost Stories Dun thread

EAUGHUHEG

It didn't age very well...

Attached: 2bd.png (500x375, 284.83K)

It's a fun series, but it plays it a bit too safe with the ghosts barely ever killing anyone or causing any lasting harm.
Satsuki and Reo are fucking annoying, and I don't get why Satsuki and Momoko bother hanging out with them. However, they themselves aren't very interesting either. Kinda wish the show had shed a little more light on the adventures of Satsuki's mum.
Babasare, Leg-cutter, Headless Rider, Bloody Lake, and Hitchiker were the best episodes.

Those 2 were the only ones I didn't like what they did with them, it's like they ran out of ideas.

ok, ok, just bump the thread, threadbumper

Jackass.

is that lost episode ever getting released?

>20 years later
Not a chance in Hell.

it was at one point more popular than dragon ball fun fact

It wasn't as bad as the Pokemon and YuGiOh anime, but it wasn't exactly good either. Felt like I was watching a much weaker Inuyasha.

I saw the latam dub, that stayed close to the original script. It's probably one of the most boring anime I've ever seen.

As an anime yeah even fucking YuYu Hakusho is scarier, but compared to American cartoons...

The cat and Satsuki's mom were more 3dimensional. It's too bad they were supporting characters less prominent than "sexy" shy girls and the little brother.

At the same time I feel like glasses kid and spiky haired kid could have carried the show better by themselves instead of plain mary jane over there.

>When the fucking cat has more personality than the human characters.

Which one was the scariest ghost?

Anyone have clips or episodes of that alternate English dub? It's one of those Asian-English ones

Babasare, with Teke-Teke a close second. Why the hell didn't it get its own episode?

Is the sub any good?

Unfortunately