Who was the most legitimately terrifying villain in anime and manga and why is it Kaguya?

Who was the most legitimately terrifying villain in anime and manga and why is it Kaguya?

Attached: 1638833707709.jpg (807x960, 162.42K)

Who is the biggest faggot in Any Forums and Any Forums and why is it OP?

Based

>female character
>written by Kishimoto
What on earth was the plan here?
Was I meant to be "hyped" for her?

Attached: 1655267321392.gif (500x293, 493.79K)

Every part 1 villain was significantly scarier and better than her

Pretty much every part 2 villain too.

She sucked

if i can imagine myself having sex with a villain there is nothing terrifying about them

Attached: kneelkugo.png (539x1032, 470.34K)

freeza dorado

lol what? no way.

Kill yourself Narutard

legitimately felt like he could kill a character with one hit

Attached: bestboi.png (602x488, 289.45K)

Live naruchad

>most legitimately terrifying villain
What the be hell are you trying to say? I cannot thinks of a single villain that is terrifying for the reader.
If you are trying to say in the context of the story - why would you post Kaguya instead of the freshman?

Attached: Freshman.png (1407x1300, 1.43M)

Kill yourself, narutard. This shit villain doesn't even compare to anyone I'm sure gets mentioned below.

Zabuza and Orochimaru were much more terrifying within the same manga.
The Awakened people in Claymore were designed like horror monsters so Id rate them kind of high. Tsukishima in bleach was psychological horror on steroids to the point he broke MC down into premeditated murder

Are you fucking kidding me, Naturard? Even fodder like Nappa is scarier than that bitch.

>why is it a character that wasn't even hinted at until the last 2% of the story and was defeated 10 chapters later

Narutards think this is good writing

Reminder that Kishi's next series immediately flopped

Reminder that Naruto was good for like 50 chapters and then never again

Can anyone defeat Ritsu?

Attached: Ehk5ft_XkAE9Kv1.jpg (1166x1166, 292.61K)

I hate reality bending, time shifting, space warping villains that for whatever reason dont just like turn the main characters into dust and move on. Like kaguya and picrel

Attached: file.png (837x1024, 671.74K)

yeah

Attached: Sato FUCKS.jpg (1142x1600, 309.26K)