Yofukashi no Uta

Haven't read it in forever but
twitter.com/kiirobon/status/1537466098169290754
Good to see I had the foresight in dropping it

Attached: __nanakusa_nazuna_asai_akira_and_yamori_kou_yofukashi_no_uta__3846226dc46cd57b0d128dc453bb118a.jpg (4065x5760, 2.69M)

Kek

>posting literal who twitter
go back

>implying a girlfriend experience is more noble to read than a battle manga

At least the anime will be adapting the early, actually good parts.

Attached: 765445678765433456.png (836x1200, 293.27K)

It's not about noble, but about the original tone and premise changing to the point it becomes a completely different manga that has less and less of the original reason people were reading in the first place.

Kotoyama doing comfy waifu SoL is great because that's what Kotoyama excels at. Kotoyama doing plot-driven action is just middling and at times sleep-inducing, because Kotoyama can't make the plots intense to save his life.

I always imagined kou's jacket in red

so what happens at the end? protag-kun will not become a vampire but still let alive? because the premise let it very fucking clear that he was never meant to become a vampire... if that is even remotely a thing.

Typical of shounenshitters to expect a manga to establish a particular tone and be forced to stick with it for its entire run, rather than naturally developing as the stakes increase and characters develop.

Imagine watching a slasher horror movie and then complaining that the film wasn't two hours of teenagers hanging out on a road trip and drinking.

The battle shounen part of the story is really fluid and fun thus far.

The fight with Legally-Distinct-From-KoF-Shermie actually slapped and it’s by no means the series’ first action scene. On top of that, the whole thing ended up just being a case of bunch of grandiose autists misunderstanding each other, not some kind of assasins or some blood feud or whatever

Last chapter is back into the societal outcast shit anyway

I bet these people would shit if they watched From Dusk Til Dawn

But I love when manga evolve, I think the secret is making the characters act in character.

>Comfy manga evolves into shonenshit
It's Binbougami Ga! all over again.

Is really fun, give it a chance

Binbougami recovered pretty well later on though, it only dragged bad in the middle

Attached: 87654567876543.png (995x1600, 486.04K)

>it only dragged bad in the middle
That was the reason it got good later learn about karma

Yeah, I also read it, but the strong suit of the manga was the gag chapters.
The only shonenshit moment I like it's when the Black Guy became a Giant. Sukeno has a talent for gags but he always wants to go full shonenshit and he isn't THAT good (Rokuro/Benio vs Yuto 1 it's good and also the reunion of Rokuro/Benio PostTS it's the best he has ever been at shonenshit).

i took a break from reading to wait for a bunch of chapters to be finished translating
does it really turning into a battle manga or are you guys just being hyperbolic?

Kou gains vampire powers and there's a couple of battles and one abandoned building it's destroyed because of it

>Dropped this when Dagashi translations were nearing their end because of what a terrible person Hotaru turned out to be, fearing the same would happen to this
>It managed to be even worse than I feared
Impressive.

Attached: 1499798974833.jpg (540x540, 41K)

Really not a fan of the character designs