Misogi Kumagawa has to fight the main villain of the last battle series you saw or read. How does it go?

Misogi Kumagawa has to fight the main villain of the last battle series you saw or read. How does it go?

Attached: f3e816d17e92dec7d5ec55336d53aa1f41cd72ab_hq.jpg (300x250, 21.02K)

He beats him but still loses overall.

AFO steals All Fiction, but it ends up destroying all of his quirks and AFO ends up a blind deaf old man with dementia.

I guess the last one I read was the Kumagawa LN
Oops

Attached: dbmoon_akira-1096030358766641152-img1.jpg (1338x1276, 422.51K)

He probably will not lose

Attached: 1650978138749.jpg (742x1004, 206.53K)

>Jujutsu Kaisen
>make the concept of curses, cursed energy, or something along those lines become nothing, even for just a little while
>just beat the shit out of the guy
>probably lose anyway
I'd still read / watch it

Fucking butchers Blackbeard, the Admirals, and the WG but Luffy still beats him to the One Piece

>The act of pursuing me is certain to become a severe disaster that is sent back to the attacker.
>That is because the "flow of calamity" is the "flow of REASON!"
>The logic of this world is linked together in a continuous chain!
>It's completely impossible to go beyond that sequence! It can never happen... NEVER.

>「That may be so, mister "head doctor"」
>「But what if that intent to pursue you」
>「N e v e r H a p p e n e d ?」
The Wonder of You could conceivably be an arc belonging in Medaka Box. Like a different execution of the Missing arc.

Attached: 115.png (930x1335, 385.59K)

Mushoku Tensei, he deletes Hitogami's sight of the world, and makes Orseted's curses vanish if he was on Rudy's side. Or even make the time it takes Orsted to recharge his strength become nothing.

>Actually saves everyone

Attached: Chapter-295-My-Hero-Academia-1.jpg (740x368, 51.66K)

He's pretty weak overall

Technically, WoU was defeated by an attack that counts as nothing, so maybe All Fiction could bypass the calamity as well?

didn't his gf with 5 billion techniques died from a fucking freesbie? like this bitch had 5 billion techniques and none of them were move to the fucking right? Who wrote this shit?

It was a rubberband
And she died because the person that killed her was essentially (You), the reader

>It was a rubberband
lmao
>And she died because the person that killed her was essentially (You), the reader
But I would have raped her instead?

It's been years and I still don't get how the Freshmaker is supposed to represent the reader

he isn't, that is just what nisiofags tell people
guy was just a retard that killed shit for fun

I forget the exact arguments but I think it was about things like how he fresh's Ajimu because he's sorta "ripping the page in half" because she's not new and exciting (fresh) enough anymore or something, and attacks don't work on him because manga can't physically hurt the reader, so they have to resort to moving him with words
The whole manga drips with meta shit so it's bullshit but I believe it

>It came to me a in a dream
LMAO
MAO even!

He puts up a good fight and loses as usual.

>goes to dragonball world
>negates ki
>negates ui
heh..nothing personnel

Attached: kumagawa5.jpg (500x533, 53.3K)

I've never heard this before, I just thought of him as a dull final shonen boss. This makes me want to reread it. Thanks user.
Sure wish there was an official localisation I could pick up and keep. Any day now.

>villain of tsubaki
eh... who?