Would an anime with ultra smooth animation (animated or ones...

Would an anime with ultra smooth animation (animated or ones, at least 24fps) and with high quality drawing (fg and bg) on par with the promotional static images that are on the DVD or manga cover look good? I think so. Could technology help with this?

Attached: haibane-renmei-full-122982.jpg (2240x1600, 979.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtYpif-dLjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fuck a haibane.

>would increasing the quality of frames without having to sacrifice number of frames make videos look better?
there's no way to know

Obviously by technology I don't mean "3d animation", I mean something that would preserve and enhance the 2d drawing quality, something like automatic twining based on machine learning trained on data caltured not only on a 2x2 pixel grid but on complex dataset that captures the movement of the pencil (including tilt, rotation, pressure) per unit of time.

And furthermore something that could infer shadows, perspective and work with the artist by taking some load off, offering suggestions, undos, repetitions, suggestions and so on, e.g. if the artist makes a small perspective mistake the software assistant can fix it after the artist asks for a fix and the assistant is continuously trained automatically by the artist. It doesn't have to be full dall-e.

Attached: nhk1-cover.jpg (1024x1492, 463.45K)

Something like this would be really interesting.

>Could technology help with this?
kinda but you'd still need way more time and budget than any anime will ever get.

That's a sin

AI will make SELain 120fps and the buzzing sound will be ultrasmooth just like our brains.

It would end up like another Thief and the Cobbler. Also, the talent and vision for that kind of work is quickly fading as the old masters die.

Fate does get praised for great animation but it is a lot of CGI and 3D. Makes me wonder if there is even any real demand for pure 2D OR people would simply love something that looks "close enough" I mean if you want to do this with softare(AI) you do not care about hand-drawn anyway so pure 2d makes no sense.

I remember how everyone claimed that they would not watch anime series that looks 3d then Land of the Lustrous came out which looked very 3d and it got universally loved for the visuals. So I'd say people do not know what they really want, they just want it to look GOOD and nothing else matters.

No, because only an autistic child thinks "more numbers means it's better". You have a fundamental lack of understanding of the medium as a whole.

Yes.

No
youtu.be/YtYpif-dLjI

user are you blind? Are you a robot? The numbers corresponds to a visual representation. We humans see things. It's not about the numbers.
Or were you just an idiot again making up a stupid strawman?

We already have high budget anime movies that answer your question without having to stick to such absurd standards like 1S.

Its just an autist

Nobody wants pixar tier shit no matter if it it has technical “quality” or not.

Nobody cares about animation these days

Gamer Syndrome

People only care about 24fps because of the 180 degrees rule with physical cameras. Animation at arbitrarily high framerates would look fine. Just don't use AI memes.

Attached: 60 fps 4.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)