>Made in Abyss
>Shield Hero season 1
>GochiUsa season 2
>Yuyushiki
>Barakamon
>Revue Starlight
>Kuma Miko
8/10 studio.

Attached: 1480479804784.jpg (563x675, 89.69K)

They're usually good on a technical level even if I'm not interested in half of what they've made. I really hope that whatever happened with Shield Hero season 2 ends up being self-contained and isn't indicative of how things will be for them going forward.

Made in Abyss, Barakamon and Tokyo Magnitude were the only good works they ever did.

50% kino, 50% pure shit

They churn out lots of trash but at least they spent some time working on Made in Abyss Season 2

Shield Hero is mostly a Dr. Movie production now, Kinema barely participated properly in like a couple of episodes at most.

Well they outsourced season 2 to some shitty Korean studio so yeah, its an outlier.

>psychic marriage love story and The Snake are safe
Excellent news.

the love story one seems to be in a good hand, the bg artists from MiA seem to be working on it, and in general pretty good staff.

Kinema more like Kinoma

They made one of the best sports anime ever with barely any budget, so they are pretty top for me.

Attached: 1475685470926.jpg (1280x720, 127.94K)

Their new movie btw. It's josei.
youtube.com/watch?v=_8JKDloLAhw

Director: Kubota Takehiro (ID Invaded)
Photography: Ema Tsunekata (Megalo Box)
Music: Evan Call (Violet Evergarden)
Art: Katanosaka Emi (Gensou Sangokushi: Tengen Reishinki) and Masuyama Osamu (Made in Abyss)

Great sum up but you forgot Takkyuu Musume.

I love how they change their logo for eery show.

It's really small, but it's a cute touch. It's weird that other studios (excepting the ones who air 2-3 shows a season) don't do it.

Attached: logo.webm (960x402, 154.12K)

I'll probably watch it just for evan calls music

I still listen the OST now and then.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqh2E3Vnsdc&list=PL-t2TZVf9KuDLJ9-XNr8DrirwyEK5SV0u

Made in Abyss is one of the best adaptations I’ve ever seen. The manga is hard to adapt. I really love them as a result, but I didn’t watch anything else because those other series didn’t interest me.

Love Cobra when?

Attached: 1643097263198.jpg (1329x2500, 435.04K)