The rising anti-moe sentiment on Any Forums is worrying me

The rising anti-moe sentiment on Any Forums is worrying me

Attached: hitori-bocchi.jpg (750x422, 20.29K)

Day of the wall, pedo.

it's just one dedicated schizo

It's all of /dbs/ + others

That's all thanks to the janitors letting Any Forumsedditors have generals here.

Wrong. Bejitabros LOVE moe.

Attached: 111.jpg (498x280, 31.8K)

I don't remember the character in the OP
She must've been really unnoticeable

Correct, vegeta is THE moe

Attached: screencap.....jpg (1872x1440, 407.52K)

Based Bejitabros. Truly rare cultured men in the cesspool that is /dbs/

I think is the /qa/fags that plague the entire site, just ignore them and keep posting cute anime girl

/qa/fags are the ones making the Gochiusa threads though, and that's definitely moe.

>forgettable
>generic in most cases
>designs look very much identical
>nothing ever fucking happens
>only reason it gets brought up is waifufaggotry or shippingfaggotry, if not either: ITT stuff only you watched
>boring, yea, that's right, your uugu bugeyed ayys are boring, ebin EEEEHHHHHHHH noises and LE CUTE XD doesn't make it funny
>"ground breaking", "deconstruction", "whatever the fuck the word is high amount of frames of good animation faggotry"; don't forget that certain elements do not, do, not, carry your shitty series in most cases
yep, you're correct op, it is worrying, worrying that there isn't more people dunking you shit eaters more.
you retards deserve everything that's coming towards you, your posts have no quality, your tastes are cattle feed, act high and mighty about watching the cool stuff despite it being the most boring, lacklustre, forgettable stuff.
see you on page 10, whilst 15 year olds fester the seasonal garbage threads and the spics accompany their long ongoing series generals that faggotmoot decided was a good idea to keep up.
kill all of yourselves

Attached: 1519394597885.jpg (680x452, 52.97K)

Holy based. Moeshitters are no different from vtuberscum or furries.

It's not exactly something new. It's been happening since SnK opened the normalfag floodgates in 2013.

Attached: 2013.png (961x502, 154.84K)

I'll take moe over Isekai any day of the week. Anyone who disagrees is retarded.

dbspics need their own containment board like the pokefags

I love her Rockstar persons

Moé is very much Quality > Quantity. People are just sick of cheap moé drowning the scene.

Attached: 1615189133290.jpg (300x300, 43.95K)

yet it shall always prevail

Sounds like you're describing battleshonen to me.

>current year
>anons still don't ignore clear bait

I bet she hates rice and finely crushed natto and uses the mustard right away

more like the majority of anime.
90% of X is shit isn't a saying for nothing, ironic retards deserve a skull fucking

I can tell you the secret to make the derailers if you want.

>Day of the wall
>40th Anniversary of The Wall - Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
what does this have to do with moe anime?

if you hate everything so much why do you keep existing

it's not that I should hate everything all so very much, it's that others should also know to hate others with such standards so low

Based except for hating on shonen because even the most run of the mill battle shonen is infinitley more interesting than moeshit.

Attached: 09211a5ab1a7a41cbd18c90b1c8f076b1641869179_full.jpg (640x960, 331.63K)

Because moe shit bring nothing to the table. Not even a compelling story.

Transgenderism is on the rise, and trannies hate nothing more than cute, young anime girl.

This, combined with election tourists from 2016, means that most of modern Any Forums only watches shounenshit.

filtered, nothing happening is peak moekino

Attached: 1633004288162.png (270x360, 65.68K)

You fucking faggots are literally defanged. Any Forums used to be so much stronger and good at removing retards. What happened to you?

Based. Moeshitters eternally BTFO

whocchi?

Only complete retards are hating on moe. Moe is the essence of anime/manga and general Japanese popculture. It always was. Even in 80s.

stop this shit