Why is rice on top of rice a delicacy according to anime characters

Why is rice on top of rice a delicacy according to anime characters

Attached: 17beb8d19d86e32112c98a7e9975def2631c2dcdc026e8af88f10f6f10d4cebc_1_edit_25009863055037.jpg (1080x1149, 263.06K)

Seething Bongloid

because it is
everything goes well with rice. it's like bread but not shit

Attached: 1655423781382.jpg (848x480, 55.37K)

Perfect counter look what food does to your women. Never post this again.

Attached: british food.jpg (3585x1674, 3.98M)

>rice on top of rice
your bot broke

toast sandwich

You could've say a countering like but you choose to be a unfunny nerd

Attached: Screenshot_20220620_152714.jpg (1440x1052, 335.49K)

I just hate subhuman bongs, that's all

I suppose you think blood sausage is a delacacy? Because that's what she's eating. And I hope you know what that is.

>being a grainoid
I shiggy

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor.

I voted for Trump, twice. That is not related to this thread and is quite off-topic.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Honzuki no Gekokujou S3 - 05 [720p][Multiple Subtitle][DFC520A6].mkv_snapshot_20.13_[2022.06.16_16.24.09].jpg (1280x720, 84.99K)

Over five years later and this scene is STILL making bongers mad

Why can't they take any banter?

Attached: 15315.jpg (1680x1050, 381.71K)

Dumb toast sandwich eater.

Have you ever had rice? Rice is damn good.

Don't worry even bong knew they're culturally corrupt since they had to take a dish called tikka masala as their national cuisine.

>my cute lolis Hermione and Ginny now look older than I do
The fuck.
Now seriously, how the fuck is it even possible. Did they do crack constantly or something?

They did? I mean Chicken Tikka Masala is my favorite food.

The heat from the pasta cooks the egg.

>toasted bread inside bread
Well, it can't taste that bad. Now, imagine if the slice in the middle wasn't toasted.

Acting is a stressful career. Plus yeah lots of actors turn to drinking/drugs to cope.

>Boiled eel and coated it with jelly
ITADAKIMASUUUUUUUU

Attached: jellied-eels-really-just.jpg (550x413, 27.98K)