Isekai Ojisan (異世界おじさん)

I like this plenty and there's an anime coming in July! So SEGA friends, let's have a nice thread.

The simple pattern of alternating between childish real-life adventures playing with ojisan's powers and the "uncle tells his life story by the fireplace" is enjoyable every time. Even Takafumi starts acting like a child at some point, going "ojisan, another story, another!!".

Also those omake are works of art. I love all the girls, we not only have cute fangs, but TWO of them -- and they can turn their hands into cute potatoes. And Alicia's relationship with her ex-shota childhood friends is cute as well. Anyone noticed there's lots of "loli-handling" in this manga? It is very satisfying.

How do you think this ends? Maybe the elf will need the hero's "most precious item" (one of his SEGA wares) to complete her set, hence his (thus temporary) return to the real world! The MESSAGE of SEGA would then be passed on to granbahamal. It would be so cool if they'd team up with giant hunter at some point, too.

But while ojisan will always be engaged to his consoles, Takafumi really has to stop cockblocking himself somehow. Even Fujimiya was disgusted that he didn't even test Alicia's boobs while he had the chance. His feelings are pure, okay. So just grab her hand or something basic for a start!

Attached: su.png (690x475, 383.37K)

It's just another isekai.

yeah, it's in the title... but still, most isekai is teenage fantasy, whereas this feels more like a comedy backed by some isekai

Attached: m.png (319x335, 181.41K)

Apparantly according to MAL on the 6th of July.

Sadly it's going to be on netflix.

Either way Sui is best girl.

As cute and funny as this series is, there's an uneasy feeling underneath to it since the story implies something awful happened before Uncle returned to our world.

>something awful happened before Uncle returned to our world
yeah, something awful happened: Uncle returned to our world even tho he had thee (or more?) women there. He never noticed.

You never fumed when a MC ignores the cute waifu that so much wants to be his?
Takafumi witnessed that IRL.

tell me Any Forumsfags
i've heard people say this manga has something to with treasure's game alien soldier for the sega mega drive.
is this true?

It's MC's favorite game. Or maybe the game of his life.

Attached: Uncle from Another World - c007 (v01) - p142 [dig] [Yen Press] [LuCaZ].jpg (900x1291, 374.16K)

Other games come up in it but Alien Soldier the most times. When uncle comes up with dumb fake names, I think he usually picks stuff from Alien Soldier.
The author may like it too since he did this promo.

Attached: ETcSKAVUMAAGMvn.jpg (676x1000, 179.16K)

Attached: 014.png (1439x2048, 1.16M)

Attached: 029.png (1439x2048, 1.58M)

Attached: 030.png (1439x2048, 1.37M)

Elf is dead
Uncle failed to save her
It's the last entry in his deleted memories journal

This is what I was going to guess as well. There is a reason he wanted to forget so much and when his nephew read the memories and then also requested to have his memories wiped.

the dreaded last page is something that will be hilarious, IMO
The things uncle erases are tragic events such as this. It's not unthinkable that the elf and possibly other dorks forced him to have sex with her. And got knocked up. And told him they want to marry. So he couldn't bear it anymore as you can understand.

Attached: 035.png (1182x1618, 913.59K)

The most terrible thing I can think of is all of the girls thought they were going to marry uncle and instead he just went home.

I suspect it's not a coincidence that the warning you get when you are about to be re-reminded of a memory you erased is that you get a nosebleed

>netflix
Well fuck. That's death then unless a miracle happens and it gets quick subs.

>uncle turned the generic soft-spoken isekai trophy wife into a neurotic, capricious, lazy NEET without him even noticing.
Was this, dare I say it, based?

Attached: 1527715296899.png (651x808, 545.99K)

It works that way even for being sold for pennies, so i'd say no. Takafumi would not have wept had it been a book of wardrobe malfunctions and accidental gropings. He'd have slapped uncle or tried to disown him again