Brimhats make no sense

Brimhats make no sense
what's stopping them from telling the world about magic?

Attached: Agathe and Coco.jpg (607x576, 123.79K)

Glowniggers

They seem to be few in numbers compared to pointy hats and exposing themselves is too dangerous.

The glowies would wipe their memories before they could actually learn to use the magic.

the pointeds already erased the memories from the entire world before, what makes you think that they wouldn't do it again?

And yet no one’s caught Whatshisname McCripple kid yet.

I'm waiting to see which girls get corrupted.

Attached: 65b1dbf6242d7cec84a738de02f2385d1649168785_main.jpg (1200x1200, 395.4K)

To be fair it's only been a few days at most, probably just barely enough time for him to learn to use his stumps and maybe a few spells, and they're already on his trail. The glowies may be overly violent retards but the one thing they do seem to be competent at is hunting down and purging illegal magic.

Coco's already had a taste for dark magic.

cause lol they also don't want to tell the world. they were the same magic assholes who ruled the world before, they just split over difference on how much magic from the magic pipe they should puff.

cause the pointed caps are good at shutting that shit down. it took them very little time, as in minutes at worst, to find Coco after she accidentally a whole river. this is with them having no reason to know where the spell came from exactly really, and it being implied that wasn't the only place with a group of people who may of needed help that resulted in the spell.
moreso the fuckers didn't even try and figure out the situation, they went straight for the mind wipe. they're dicks, but that kinda reaction time and lack of care about details allows them to pretty quickly mass mind wipe when necessary, if nothing else.

it was somewhat implied that particular stunt involved massive bullshit and its not something that can be easily repeated again, and somebody probably paid dearly for it as it was
but i can imagine they are capable some city scale mindwipes if it came to it. pointy hats are total fanatics

>mcripple jerk
so much hate. I hope he fucking dies, worst character yet. not sure if author aimed for sympathy or fatalism or whatever but it was complete failure

I think the author has no more ideas.

This will she wont she with Coco is a waste of time
If the thought of risking everything to save her own MOTHER whom she innocently screwed over isnt enough to turn her into a brimhat at the drop of a hat then some more random people won't convince her either

almost makes me want the dark ending. coco stays true, resist all corruption, beat brimhats and pointyhats both, and finally find out there is simply no way to "save" her mother because she was fucking dead and it really was too late the second she turned to stone (even including "forbidden magick") which personally is the most realistic outcome

we didn't get to the point in the series where they revealed their actual goal, just because they don't hide their magic and don't want to doesn't mean their goal is that. it seems to be they just care about telling people about magic to recruit them/align them with their goals, we don't even know why they're after coco specifically yet even

Attached: D8A4EAF6-8F73-45C1-9536-080F4B7076EF.jpg (2139x3000, 854.44K)

Please understand, otherwise you wouldn't have a story.

Author fiat, I guess.

More generally though they're clearly full of shit and don't actually want to spread magic that widely besides MAYBE Ininia. They just want to be free to do whatever horrible shit they please and pretend its all about muh freedoms.

They’re only good at it when the plot demands it, they haven’t found werewolf kid or the cripple kid’s dead father who is LITERALLY a walking corpse. How much more forbidden can magic get than that?

but how they're supposed to find them? how do you know if someone is a walking corpse or not
they don't have an alarm that rings whenever forbidden magic is used

I feel like they have been preparing on the low for a long time and the arrival of Coco is what put them in motion again

to be fair with werewolf kid, he has an insider helping him who from what i remember was at least somewhat higher up the ladder than usual. its certainly not the kid successfully hiding himself, thats for sure. as much as i like him as a character he only that chapter figured out how to even be a passable mage.
cant say anything on the cripple corpse father as I read physicals so im not at that part yet.

>but how they're supposed to find them?
I mean how did they find Coco ten seconds after she dried up part of a river? This shit doesn’t make sense either way. They’re only competent if the plot demands it, and even then it’s not explained how they do it.

Tetiabros...will we get Utena'd?