What would happen if they met

what would happen if they met

Attached: 1631510075883.png (787x685, 870.8K)

Yujiro wouldn't even lay an eye on him nor say anything and people will think that it's a mark of respect and approval from him toward King..

Nothing, Yujiro wouldn’t even notice him and everybody would say how Yujiro wouldn’t even make eye contact with the King.

King would get Doggystyle for being a poser

Do you think yujiro would know that hes a poser? maybe he would get pumped up if he heard the king engine

He'll know after fucking King

They have hot manly sex and king immediately lays an egg the day afterwards

would he be stronger than baki?

The dude on the left, did he have faggot sex in several chapters or was that fake?

yeah but it wasnt gay

he raped one guy and several women so he's totally not gay
plus by roman rules he never got assfucked so he's not gay

What would yujiro's disaster level be? Keep in mind he can tank a lightning bolt, stop an earthquake with a punch, copy any martial art after seeing it once, and has any creature's weak points, even diseases, juxtaposed over his vision.

well darkshine is s class and i think he almost has the same destructive power as yujiro. but yujiro has other abilities so i think if he would be an enemy it would be high demon

Rape possibly

Hot

do you think yujiro would be able to? maybe kings aura is too strong and thinks he wouldnt be able to do it

>80% of the thread is about gay rape
Fujos really ruin everything

>he thinks its fujos

they have heterosexual sex in the ass

Probably as strong as Garou when he was waken up by puri puri.
Now that I think about it, whou would Yujiro deal with an esper?

take it to itagaki unironically writing someone having gay sex and trying to spin it as manly and badass

>King would be shitting himself because he knows Yujiro could murder him
>Yujiro realizes that King is an undefeated badass via bluffing because of his Yujiro senses and respects that, therefore not fighting him
Yujiro would probably be impressed that King's sheer presence intimidates people.

He would try to copy the king engine and both would have a heart attack fight.