Dragon Ball Super [Manga]

What's ur opinion of the newest chapter? Honestly I still think this arc is boring but i do like the idea of Goku using Ultra Instinct -Sign- cuz he still can't use the actual form properly. UI Sign being somehow stronger that the strongest of the universe is bullshit tho

Attached: Don Ramon.jpg (597x532, 132.75K)

I think Moro should be the first arc they adapt when the anime returns.

Vegeta is literally Wimp Lo now

I really want to see Toei's version of that arc since they might put it after the Super Hero movie, unless they skip the manga arcs and follow a completely different path with whatever toriyama wants to do next

But why bother making up a new arc from ground zero when they have something already written from start to finish?

They adapted two fine movies into 15 episodes arcs for no reason, who knows what they will dio

True true.

two movies, two manga arcs plus some filler inbetween would make a decently long series

So basically:
>Broly movie arc
>Moro arc
>Granolah arc
>Superhero movie arc

When are we going to see other universes stuff again? Why are we still stuck in U7 when there is a lot of more interesting stuff out there?

Well I think I might understand what they are trying to do here.
Sign, for what it's worth is the best of both worlds but master of none.
UI as you know, allows the user to use their already mastered power with out thinking. However Saiyans constantly evolve thanks to their emotions to which UI can't have.
Everytime Goku uses his saiyan power he has to use Emotions to get more power output.
UI doesn't do that, it uses the maximum power goku has with out that extra saiyan Anger output.

Attached: file.png (310x229, 63.53K)

BALLOON vegeta

Attached: file.png (474x377, 209.18K)

i think that concept is great, but for some reason i feel that should have been introduced in the moro arc.

I thought UI made it so youre impossible to hit? Why is it giving Goku a giant ass buff to the point where hes stronger than this guy?

Attached: 1651650189130.png (1654x1440, 1.57M)

UI doesn't make you impossibile to hit IIRC. It just let's your body dodge on instinct. It won't matter if the enemy is still stronger than you.

Is Vegeta just page filler? Not even a jobber, he is there just to meet a quota of pages.

If he used eye lasers they’d be the strongest eye lasers ever from all the damage he took.

Because sadly Hackotaro's fanfiction must continue.

Attached: 1649732775440.jpg (800x1422, 68K)

So what if Bejita jobbed to the fanfic villain? He's still 3-0 against Goku.

Gasbros exist and they are behind everything.