Do you feel there's a limit to how frustrating a scene can be, even if it's "realistic"?

Do you feel there's a limit to how frustrating a scene can be, even if it's "realistic"?

Attached: MV5BMDc5OTg1YzYtNDRlZi00NjRiLTk5M2UtZjMzNzQxMmJkMTAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxNzQ2NTQ@._V1_[1].jpg (640x360, 29.49K)

But that one wasn't realistic. It was fucking gag-tier.

I fucking hated the Euphinator the first time I watched it but now it's one of my favourite moments.

Nope. Everything should be allowed in art

Do you think there's a limit to how gay OP can be?

What wasn't realistic about it?

Have you watched Code Geass? If your answer is "Yes", recall how the Euphinator plays out. If you don't, watch again. If you do, then there you go. If you do, and you find no problem with it, terminate this conversation.

What is unrealistic about Lelouch using that specific command?

filtered

Attached: geass scene.png (905x667, 104.08K)

the most frustrating aspect was her firing and kill an entire stadium for what felt like 5 minutes instead of being tackled by the military around her

but if you made it this far you already accepted gayass logic

Cool text wall bro. Shame the execution of what this rando /lit/fag illustrated in flowery words was fucking ass. If it was executed better, I would have agreed with him.

I kneel Based user. Here's my (You)

That's the limit. It far exceeded the limit even.

Attached: [EMBER] Spy x Family - 10.mkv_snapshot_06.50_[2022.06.12_14.16.44].jpg (1920x1080, 168.85K)

It's one of the few scenes that I was willing to completely let how absurdly ridiculously it is slide because it's such a fantastic twist to the story. It's the sort of shit that one could only get away in in anime. His arrogance leading to the end of the perfect harmony.

Suzaku should have been the one to kill her. Then zero should have taken credit for it.

>Suzaku should have been the one to kill her
sounds like a fun idea

Attached: 1649089973645.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Killing all nips is completely antithetical to every fiber of Euphy's being and by using that as an example he's showing that he really could get her to do literally anything. What else was he supposed to say? "Oh yeah I can use my eye powers to make you get me a pizza lol"

This is retarded because he already encountered a geass gone out of control already with mao.

foreshadowing

he could had said "show me ur tiddies"

But she would have done that even without Lelouch using the geass.