Maruruk appreciation thread

Maruruk appreciation thread

Attached: izz7t3b8ixw31.png (912x1340, 963.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SM1U-DOgJJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buttslut.

Imagine the PAIN

Attached: HYSo1Jj3q8nwAuGIrdl5Uq30SatZQ3qBGSM7USmd74U.jpg (640x989, 121K)

the very very best girl

Attached: best girl.jpg (1920x1080, 435.88K)

Maruruk is precious and pure

Attached: ybh9EsV.jpg (1425x2048, 698.59K)

These make my balls hurt

Attached: e54.jpg (600x627, 28.91K)

Literally made for prostate stimulation

youtube.com/watch?v=SM1U-DOgJJM
>Season 2 comes out July 6th
I can't stand waiting

Attached: poorly drawn crying emoji.jpg (512x500, 30.1K)

Have you read the manga or are you an animeonly?

(Checked)
I'm caught up on the manga, at least what's available translated for free.

You're totally caught up then yeah. I think you replied to me with this same image before the last thread archived. I know where you are coming from, every time I rewatch the series I cry almost as hard as did the first time I watched Mitty's farewell.

The only thing I don't get about Marulk's design is the little pouches on his headpiece. Throughout the show, the delvers all have very practical clothing that gives them easy access to their gear without going overboard into cargo-crocs territory. The notable exception would be Nanachi, who also wears an elaborate headpiece. Of course, she made that hat herself, and she was never trained as a delver, so it makes perfect sense that her whole getup would be very different. Plus, her hat is warm, so it's practical in its own way.

But head pouches? What do you think he keeps in there? Could they be some sort of ear muffs, and the flap on top lets you remove the stuffing so you can wash it? That's the only thing I can think of.

Attached: u8j16vk5lxg31.jpg (866x1200, 117.43K)

I just thought of something else. Maybe his veil folds up into those pouches, so it's easy for him to unroll it when he goes outside? Like those jackets with a rain hood that rolls up into the collar.

He doesn't wear those clothes when he goes out delving. The head pouches are for keeping things he uses throughout the day around the seeker camp.

Attached: mark.png (375x553, 200.39K)

Nanachi is a very close second to Maruruk

Attached: think mark think.jpg (850x510, 62.24K)

Oh wait they are still there. Nevermind I'm blind and retarded.

Is he not wearing little head pouches in that picture? Or is that padding for the helmet?

See

If he wears them even while delving, then they're probably not holding his veil or anything like that. I doubt he would store anything heavy in there, so that should rule out most tools, liquids, and things like that. I doubt he would store cleaning rags in there, since it's right next to his face. Food? Even in the second layer, there might be the concern of weird birds or large bugs being attracted to food and landing on you head.
Since he wears it delving, it most likely would be like ear muffs with removable stuffing. I don't recall ever seeing his take anything out of it.

If he turns out to be infertile, we know the reason already.

I thought there was a picture of Marulk that explained the different parts of his outfit, kinda like the one extra page of Nanachi that explains all her different smells. But I can't find it.

I hate this little piece of shit I hope ouzen beats the shit out of him in minecraft

Attached: 1655217186500.webm (496x700, 1.16M)

Mark abuse is illegal and Ozen has racked up a bigger international bounty on her head than Bondrewd has because of it. That's the real reason she won't come up to the surface anymore.

>I don't recall ever seeing his take anything out of it.
I'm sure he does in one of his OVAs

>Innocent child being tormented for no reason
It fits with the motifs of the show, I guess

Attached: 11327748.png (900x597, 463.14K)