Raildex

>baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Railgun_Afterword

>But what kind of animal would Mikoto be? A dog? A cat? I get the feeling people’s opinions would be split on that one. I have my own thoughts on the matter, but I think I’ll keep them to myself and let all of you discuss it instead. Maybe she is such an interesting person because she has so many sides to her, including both protagonist and heroine.
>Protagonist
OH NO NO NO NO 3MCBROS WHAT DID KAMACHI MEAN BY THIS?

Attached: Railgun_cover.jpg (1057x1500, 280.83K)

Update already? Nice, got reading for later

there was so much stuff going on so quickly that this would have been much much better if it was just the whole novel instead of condensed to just 1 chapter
Like we could have get to know the new characters better and less rushed fights.
Also this causes a few plotholes
Like, Kuroko being able to accurately use her darts even though if she feels pain she cant really do that
Or how Mikoto didnt even thought of using magnetism against a metal weapon

Reading in between the line of the afterword it seems Kamachi got hit hard with the executive meddling the book definitely felt like it was for railgunonlys unlike SS3.
The entire book feels like a nagai filler arc and it even caps off with that shitty never a dull moment line.
The whole Mikoto not using magnetism when it should have been the first thing she tried thing is just another case of Kamachi not knowing how to write around Mikoto's skillset so he just ignores that she can do that.

>another case of Kamachi not knowing how to write around Mikoto's skillset
And then he just gave her the power to create firewalls now
>But that didn’t matter.

>The oxidation of rapid rusting produced heat. A hand warmer was a good example of that.

>So Mikoto increased the friction even further to set the collection of iron sand on fire.

>Then she sent the wall of flames directly toward Resanerié.

>another fanbase wars OP
Why are Railgunfags so mentally ill?

Imagine being Mugino and can only shoot lasers

I’m kind of amazed it came together as well as it did.
kek the entire novel was edited terribly

Listen nigger if my 10 years on this site has taught me anything trying to effort post the OP is a good way to go to page 10 while shitposting bait goes to 500 and can occasionally have discussion in it.

Kamachi's team is filled with Yesmen

Nakadashi lovey dovey honeymoon sex with Birdway.

Not an excuse, especially considering they requested he change the novel.

its not an excuse, just an explanation of why the series will continue going downhill

The two most important factors are simply posting it at the right time and adding the magic word so the generalfags can search for the thread on the catalog, but whatever.

GT7 prediction??

>muh revenge is cooler than trying to create structural changes that would prevent further tragedies
You're wrong and also fuck yourself with a toilet plunger.

It starts with Touma waking up from bed(bathtub) to wash his teeth and notices that he gre blue sky-lemon yellow dragon tendrils

Attached: unknown.png (1024x576, 1015.06K)

Mikoto a cute and best!

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and_1_more_drawn_by_yuunamida_uyu__.jpg (850x1685, 125.22K)

>fascism
> structural changes that would prevent further tragedies
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Says the neo Nazi.

That would change the relationships too much

Sounds like you would be perfect for Xi's gabinet

Attached: d0c795e71f17398a0bf188b37a460d68.png (758x487, 354.45K)

>"Honestly. Never a dull moment in this city"
Kino

Touma gets a tattoo that turns out to be a rune. He needs Stiyl to remove it but when he does it turns Stiyl into a girl.