Berserk

4 days.

In 4 days, we are going to get 2 new chapters of Berserk.

What do you think is going to happen?

Will Casca have a PTSD meltdown at the sight of Griffith, or will she demand some answers from him?

If Guts tries to fight Griffith, will he just activate his Femto gravity powers and prevent Guts from getting remotely close to him?

Will Skull Knight and Danan try to kill Griffith? Could they even scratch him?

How is Griffith going to get back home to Falconia?

Will Guts and crew get some kind of magic artifact that makes ships sail faster so their return trip goes by quickly?

Attached: yck5pgoudbuw_sjiz62z2u8nta-06bkv_66gcq_byom.jpg (1920x1080, 512.73K)

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you user, but nothing will happen because it is non-cannon. Berserk is entering fanfic mode

Not really fanfic, more like the truncated version. The guy helming the series now is the only person on this earth that Miura told the entire story to while they worked on the Eclipse chapters together.

The real question is, will Berserk get good again?

excited, i dont care what way it goes

>Will Casca have a PTSD meltdown
Yes, plus standing next to a God Hand will just make the brand go nuts with agony.
>fighting Griffith
Skull Knight will try but it won't work here either. Guts will probably shout at Griffith but will mainly be worried about everyone else.
>How is Griffith going to get back home to Falconia?
He will travel via the branches of the world tree for fast travel. That's how the moon child got all the way to elf island from Falconia. There might be a timeskip on his return though since time flows more slowly, and there could have been discontent fomented in his absence.
>Will Guts and crew get some kind of magic artifact that makes ships sail faster so their return trip goes by quickly?
The Dragonslayer will get an upgrade which grants Guts the same fast travel capability as Skull Knight's Sword of Actuation. The dwarf smith will achieve this by using the Count's behelit as smithing material.

Attached: 1417756247139.jpg (505x600, 239.14K)

Its going to be gore without substance.

I await to post soul vs souless in the new berserk threads.

>The Dragonslayer will get an upgrade which grants Guts the same fast travel capability as Skull Knight's Sword of Actuation. The dwarf smith will achieve this by using the Count's behelit as smithing material.
That is actually a really good theory and I believe that will happen

The chapter gonna show something happening entirely in another place. You can print this.

If it cut to Rickert's crew then I wouldn't even be mad.

Attached: 1625559178666.png (500x430, 54.54K)

leaks when? Just so I can't get anywhere close to this website.

You're going to post that no matter what it winds up being, you've already made up your mind that you don't like it.

Tomorrow or so. I wil typeset it like last time. Just need user's TL.

It's not Berserk. Berserk has ended with thr death of Miura. This is Berserk II, Berserk Rebirth, Berserk Afterstory or whatever. I really wish they had added subtitle to signal it.

Fuck off.

I'm pretty sure those are the same obnoxious fag trying do ruin everyone's enjoyment.

If you don't appreciate the continuation and doesn't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the topic besides whining about muh canon why don't you just fuck off or even better: kill yourself

Will all you faggots shitting on Mori before the chapters are out just fuck off? If you don't like it, don't read it. Nobody asked for your opinion.

Slit your wrists already,shitposter. This is what Miura would have wanted

It's just one meaningless fag who can't handle being the only one not having fun, so instead of working out his problems like a normal person, he has to bring everyone else down to his sad, worthless existence. Ignore it. Let him stew in his own juices.

It's the same thing in every thread, fuck Any Forums we can't have shit here

>Will Guts and crew get some kind of magic artifact that makes ships sail faster so their return trip goes by quickly?
I probably forgot, but where have guts and the others been before they set sail to the island? Whyndham? In this case, why would they go back to the mainland? Casca and Guts are safe on the current island

We already saw a preview of Casca user

Trying too hard

>What do you think is going to happen?
- There will be a small clash in elf island
- Griffith's achilles heel is revealed thank to this fight, something along the line of full moon + casca's child locked his femto power
- Griffith ran away and declared war against elf island because they know his weakness now.
- Final arc begin

>noooo whatever will we do with actual regular releases, not being stuck on a boat, and if they know what's good for them maybe even not having the tone absolutely fucking destroyed by flanderized characters, shitty comic relief and pop culture references noooooooooooooooo
There's a legitimate possibility this will be better than Berserk has been for, what, fucking 21 years?

Attached: C_HGOaZUwAAyTH8.jpg (531x311, 87.18K)

idiot this is just like a comic book relaunch or when comics change writers in the middle of a run but keep there numbering

On one hand. Brandon Sanderson finishing up the Wheel of time in a respectul way the author wanted. On the other hand the showrunners of game of thrones ruining the series with a shitty final season.

Griffith is a demigod, but he was never able to kill Gatsu once for all. Why? Because of karmic shit. He can't kill him because for the same karmic bullshit Gatsu CAN kill Griffith, demigod or not. Griffith anyway has a trick up his sleeve: the Moonlight Boy; they both reborn from the apostle egg, and this created a bond between them, Griffith in fact can manifest himself trough the Moonlight Boy, and in this way he thinks that he can bypass the karma law and fight Gatsu without consequences. Also Gatsu developed some affection for the boy now that he's normal, and Caska always loved him, so he has a certain reticence to killing him. They will fight tho, but it will be Caska who will kill Moonlight Griffith; she will sacrifice her motherly love, most probably killing herself too in the process or shortly after. The curse will be broken and Caska will die in peace, Gatsu will survive, and will return to the human realm, but because in Elfhelm time flows at a different pace, he will return some centuries in the future. It will be the same world, but at peace, Falconia rules over all the other countries and wars are reduced to minor feuds between clans in the distant lands. Everyone know the story of King Griffith, an angelic knight who reunited all the warring kingdoms into one empire and then disappeared, coming back to heaven. One day, when Falconia will need him, he will come back; this is what people hopes and pray for in the churches where Griffith is worshipped like Jesus. Gatsu know the truth, but nobody would believe him, so he will part for another journey, living as he always lived, day after day.

The whole point of Puck was that he's supposed to be the comic relief in what is otherwise a very dark series. Could have done without the pop culture references.