ONE only writes wagecuckshit

>ONE only writes wagecuckshit
ohnonononoAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 88b75e67-6a0c-482b-ba03-09de4bd4b0a1.png (715x1013, 187.49K)

Abandon your power
Get a 6-10 wageslave job
Marry a plain woman
Have two children that don't like you

I really didn`t like the Mogami arc in the anime, the manga was so much better

It was fantastic in the anime though. Peak directing for that season.

pretty dark desu

Attached: 09ec99ea-dc73-4399-9723-eef72efbe30b.png (715x1013, 121.62K)

Typing like this should be a lynchable offense.

stop saging my thread RETARD

Why are Mob threads always so retarded? Anyway Mogami arc was fun and I'm excited for season 3.

Attached: 59305059_p2_master1200.jpg (1000x749, 917.77K)

the anime version is a bit cheesier, I guess but the animation is nice.

well no, the camerawork is great too

it should be like 3 episodes instead of 2 and the stuff that was skipped in that season was so annoying

>Mogami arc was fun
what version?

Such a stupid series praised by pseuds.
>bro it's like so deep how like the main character btfos all the special people then tells them to just be a generic wageslave like the masses

>the camerawork is great too
what? it was all over the place. I didn't know what was happening

I just like when Mogami freaks out and throws his initial salvo after Mob goes 100% Courage I think it was. But basically when the camera sort of turns around him as he steps forward and throws his arms up in the air.

Manga is superior, but both were good. While the anime censored some parts probably because killing that cat would piss off broadcasting, it's still a phenomenal adaption. Anime Mob was consistently more lighthearted than the manga in general anyway, so it didn't really detract from the story or what it was trying to convey.

Attached: 75654130_p3_master1200.jpg (1200x1100, 572.37K)

never knew i needed this until now

It's bad to be talented!
Don't use your talents!
If you have special abilities, keep them under lock and key and never use it to get ahead in life!
I fucking hate ONE.
But the writing is good, so I'll gloss over it.
Still, he goes too far with that angle.

Is ONE the antithesis to everything Americans stand for? Only Burgertards put such an emphasis on the individual

You that if those special people were to do ANYTHING, they would just use their powers and nothing else.

in my honest opinion, it depends for example: I thought the "Tv defamation arc" was better in the anime but I still prefer the Mogami arc in the manga and I really hate how they skip that moment when the boss knocks out mob, in the anime they were just there standing there without doing anything it was frustrating.

but ONE is all about the individual and how that affects your world.