Spring 2022 - End of Season Evaluation

Now that the season is ending, time to critically evaluate shit you’ve been watching
Pic related is anime I watched more than 3 episodes

Birdie Wing = It was just good at the beginning, but kept getting better and better. Can’t wait for the eventual S2
Skeleton Knight = Surprisingly enjoyable for such a generic isekai with rape of the week. Ariane’s big bazongas are the bazongas of the season
Yuusha Yamemasu = Same with Skeleton Knight, but without rape. Kino OP theme
Spy x Family = Surprisingly enjoyable for normalfag FOTM
Virgin Road = Great start, but became boring, but then became interesting again since horror loli appeared. Too bad it’s a LN adaptation and I don’t read Lnshit
Love Live = Nijigasaki is the only good Love Live
Machikado/Koi wa Sekai Seifuku/Aharen = just good
Dance Dance Danseur = Good, but the manga is better
Mahjong Soul = hit or miss episode. Yuru Camp episode was the best one.
Ao Ashi = It’s not so good yet, but I read the manga and I know it’ll become really good after a certain point
Love All Play = Very inoffensive mediocre badminton anime. I don’t know why I’m still watching it. Ryman Club was better
Healer Girl = painfully average. At least it’s better than Flip Flapper / Wonder Egg
Yatogame = I don’t know why I’m still watching this. It got boring after the 2nd season.d
Tomodachi Game = Love Nana Mizuki OP theme, dogshit anime. I’m still following the manga though, but simply because of sunk cost.
Build Divide = not even yuribait could save this trash. I’ll watch till the end and delete everything from my folder. EGOIST OP is great as always.
Paripi Koumei = THE biggest disappointment of the season, of the year even. It was genuinely AOTS for the 1st 3 episode, but then Kabe, rap, padding filler slogfest, the erasure of Koumei’s screentime happened. And EVERYTHING SEEMED TO BE ALRIGHT too. What a fucking shame.

So, what do you think of the current season?

Attached: Anime Ranking - Spring 2022 - End of Season.jpg (2250x3332, 1.85M)

lmao you posted shit anime and accordingly used a shit city as your metric.

absolute shit taste
delete your post and never post on this board ever again

what do you like?

Anything that doesn't include highschoolers, moe, isekai, superheroes, school, SoL and harems. I think Spy x Family is an anime tailored for normalfags, and therefore I particulary dislike it.
But if I had to bet on an anime of this list, it'd probably be Birdie Wing.

>birdie wing aots
>Healer girl better than Flip Flappers
gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 1641978728538.gif (282x287, 1.87M)

>Nijigasaki that high
dogshit opinion, Superstar S1 was better

>super star
only kanon was good, and only for 3 episodes

shut the fuck up, kuukaafag

Ao Ashi is really enjoyable, You could question how the MC managed to make it to so far despite being a shitter but I guess the journey is part of the charm like most sports anime.

Spy x Family, I always seen how popular it was and questioned why, I'm an anime only pleb but I can see the charm of it, The author seems to strike the perfect balance of a comedy and slowly advancing the serious plot that you get little reminders about.

Tomodachi game is funny trash, It's stupid but I like watching it.

I agree with what you said about Paripi Koumei, It started off really exciting but the whole excitement of it was Koumei and no one else, Eiko was okay, I don't care for Kabe or Azelea.

Aharen san was really good, The author never disappoints.

Shield Hero - boring.
Machikado Mazoku - Not as good as S1.
Deaimon - ? ? ? I don't understand the point of this anime at all.

Attached: 1648691199297.jpg (444x444, 35.2K)

Shield Hero was egregiously bad, not just boring. Compare the quality of the 1st season to this season and it looks like a completely alien property.

Birdie Wing is trashy fun, but trying to pretend it's anything other than that is delusional.
Skeleton Knight is yet another dogshit isekai. It does nothing to stand out.

>Machikado Mazoku - Not as good as S1
I usually disagree with you, but I agree with this. S2 has been a chore to get through. I'm not really sure what has changed, but I guess it's too plot focused now and I just don't care about that.

When is Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu dubbed gonna be finished?

what a retarded taste

I'm still watching and enjoying most shows I picked up, so good season

Shit taste apart from Birdie Wing being AOTS

Shield Hero is so bad at this point I'm not sure if the fist season was objectively better of it's just me remembering wrong.
The turtle arc was boring beyond belief, couldn't finish a 20 minute episode in one sitting.
It looks so cheap, with nonsensical cuts (not for the commercials), if two characters in a group are talking the others are not animated at all, like they don't even blink their eyes.

>Tomodachi Game at the bottom
For a moment I thought you had quality taste when you put I'm Quitting Heroing up there

kill yourself nigger
only interesting anime of the season was/is in order of kino:
>honzuki
>summertime rendering
>mob incel
and skeleton knight was kinda ok i guess.

Is Spy x Family actually good or just memed a lot?