Japanese

>Japanese
>Black Haired
>Plain
>Indecisive
My kind of MC. Too bad Any Forums doesn't think so.

Attached: makoto_1.jpg (704x396, 61.42K)

Indecisive mcs are the worst, it just makes every plot point take twice as long, instead of
>I want to do that - goes and does it
It’s
>come on senpai let’s go do that thing!
>nah I wanna play video games and never leave my room
>long back and forth
>eventually caves in and does the thing anyway

I can't say I mind unless it's a fantasy setting filled with rainbow hair and other races. That's when I have to roll my eyes at the average height average looking black haired protagonist.

It's supposed to be like how a white guy would experience in Japan, but in reverse.

Makoto just shit on everything, he didn't know how to put together his harem. That's why he ended up cut to pieces.

Was school days too ahead of its time? it's unironically a great spin on harem anime, just adapting the worst possible route of a VN should honestly become a new trend

>just adapting the worst possible route of a VN should honestly become a new trend
They've been doing that for the past two decades.

Fate isn't "they".

>exception to the rule
Wow. Profound.

But makoto was decisive in what he did?
he was only indecisive with his relationship with what's her face and left her hanging.
made her go crazy.

Makoto was unironically ten times better than all these herbivorious harem mc of today. Dude just wanted some sex, as any normal guy his age. Big surprise, like many stupid teenagers he didn't care about their feeling at all. And like normal stupid teenagers, the other girls fucked him because he was popular.

But then a retarded psycho decided she had to murder him. But at least he felt HUMAN.

Other way around, stupid. Fate is the one adapting their worst routes. Typical adaptation go for the conventional "best ending" route.

>They've been doing that for the past two decades
no they haven't, just because they went with a girl you dislike doesn't mean it's the worst possible route you retard, user meant they should go apeshit and just have the fucker MC get decapitated by the girls while they have an orgy over his dead body with the comic relief male character.

it wasn't even a route in the vn

cancer

Attached: 1641444890411.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

No they don't. Fate is covering all its bases. Be prepared for TV version redux.

You are mentally ill for coming up with such an unmarketable shitpost ending.

your kind of mc is a cuck?

I thought White Girls like Asian Boys now

>Makoto
>Cuck
Actually watch or play his story.

>unmarketable
you have no idea how the world works in 2022, controversy is how you sell your shit, why do you think redo of a healer is getting a second season but bland generic isekai #1344 isn't?

the irony here is palpable

Because Smartphone, Seirei Gensouki and Shinka no Mi are getting S2's too so suck on shit.

I actually like smartphone and seirei gensouki, didn't know they were getting a second season, nice

Great MC for a yaoi manga, maybe.

Don't stop at the bad ends, mongoloid.

>Not the MC we deserve, but the one we need

it's ok to admit you didn't play the game (or watch the show) it's ok bro

It's okay to admit you watched Youtube reaction videos of the game it's ok bro

MC's designed for the reader to self-insert are always shit, Mushoku tensei is the worst offender as it uses a literal ugly bastard.

i didn't know those existed, but you seem pretty familiar with them

Pretending to be retarded still means you're retarded.

You will never be an ikemen

he chose a used goods whore (contrary to the core philosophy of Any Forums) and got what he deserved for it

>still thinks Any Forums is a purity haven
Oh, you poor, deluded soul.

Only thing he was undecicive about was what whore to fuck each day.