̶͋̋͒̑̍́͆͐̒͌͌͌̀͑̽̐͑̍̃̉̎̂͗̌̾̊̈́͗̓͌͗̐̈́̂̎͗͛̾̎̓͒͂̔̑̈́͛͊̿̈́̕̚͘̚̚͝͝͠͝...

>̶̡̢̭͔͇̩̭̪͔͉̜̭̜̯͉̹̦̺̤̪͔̙̭͇̦̗̮̪̗͉͋̋͒̑̍́͆͐̒͌͌͌̀͑̽̐͑̍̃̉̎̂͗̌̾̊̈́͗̓͌͗̐̈́̂̎͗͛̾̎̓͒͂̔̑̈́͛͊̿̈́̈́̿̃̒̆͐̒̈́͌́̑̏͛̆͋̑̐̽̕̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠4̴̢̨̡̨̡̛̛͙̬̝̞̗̳̥̙̹̰̞͖̱͍̗͈̠͙̟̘͚͕̗̜͓͕͈͚̞͔͚͓̘̫̯͈͎̳͕̬̦͉̬̬͍̣̖͈̺̩͐͛̓̌͊̍̌̿̉̿̎͊̽̄̈́̈́̎͊͗̇̌͂̓̈͆̍̈́́̋͑̀̏̿̈́̈́̐͗̑̈͋̏̀̈͒̑͒̈͐͌͑̍̀͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅ ̶̧̛͖͕̰̜͉͎̘͉̞̭̞̹͎̗͇͚̦̝̱̹͔͙̹̦̈̔̄͐͛͛̔͂̎̌̊̔̋̈̔̽̂̑̉̀̎̿̾͌̾͐̓̄̀̚͜͜ͅd̷̢̧̧̨̨̧̛̛̛̞͚͕͔̜̘͉̦̳̦͚̟̟̺̳͓̼͈̩̣̝̣͕̠̜̤̙̺̦̻̫̦͎̟̥̯͙̳̬͍͇̙͑̈́̀̾̄͋̀̀̋̀͆̒̉̽̀̑͊̓̈́̎͊͒̌͂̔͆̍̓̋̎̍̍̑̓̐̍̀͋̇͗̏͑̍̾̋́͊́͐̔̈́̄͂̎͘̕̕͜͝͝à̴̢̢̡̛̛̜̺̞͍̳̹̯̩͚̞̪͚͎̳̖̟͖̯̯͖̮̘̹̪̖̫̫̜̫̫͉̤̤̹̹̠̹͖͈̟͍̟̳̮̖̭̭̖̹̬̪̙̟̗̠̪̖͕̤͎͎̻̿̊͛̑̂̔̓͐͌͒̓̊̀̑̈̐̉̋̄̃̿́͆̈̊́̈́͆̀́̀̈́̇͑͐̒͑̈̔͗̔̓̏̽̎̈́͑́͒̾̀̓̇̇̔̀͊͆̑́͋̚̚̕͘̕͘͜͠͠͝ͅy̸̧̛̠̗͇̳̹͇̯͉͉̾̌̍̃̓͂̿̋̆̎̈̋̀̆̎͛̍̒̂̈̂̂̉̓͊͒̀̾̐̒͒̍̓̔̓̎͑͌̓͌̉̚̚͘̚͝͝͝͠͝͝͝s̷̢̡̧̨̢̢̡̧̻̫͍͈̣͓̳̱̯̬̝͉̤̞̯̫͈͎̯̺̞̹̖̳̱̻͕͚̯̜̹̜͔̖̘͉̺̼͙̙̮͓͚̥̜͚̬̰̥̞̗̪̻͒̿̑̍͂͊̾̃́͌͌̽̋͑̑́͐̊̍̂̎́͒̈̏̓̂̏̎̒̓̈́͛̃̕͘̕̕̚͝͝ ̷̨̛͎̮̰̖̳̣̱̻͑̎́͐̌̌́͐̾͋͒̊̆̈́̎̎͗͐̄̓̈́̎̒́͆̀͐̀̍́̚͝͠l̶̡̢̨̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̛̛͍͓͎̖͓̱̰̬̳̞͈̫̞̗̭̭̰̱̮̻̻̟̭͇̩̮͍̰͇̰̠̻͕̭̮̳̮͎̠͎̦͍͙̻̰̥͚̦̤͚̱͙͚͍̫̠̩̳͔̘̩̤͕̘̼͚̙̃́̏͗̎͂̈́̈́̀̃̔͊̋̃̐̔́͂͑̈́̽̉̃̐͌͆̌̋̀͆͐̔̎̿́̄̒͂̊̂̊̃͛̇̄͛̽̑̌̇̇̽̿̈́̏͑̓̍̍̍͆͂̌̿̈́͐̈́̏̂̌͘̚̕̚̚̕̚͜͜͠͝͝ͅè̴̛̳͎̗͖̬̰̮͈̪̳̜̙̊̏̉̓̉̀̆͒͂̒̀͋̄́̍̌̇̂̆̓̾̓̀͂́̚̚̕͠͝f̸̣̩͍̹͙̮̱̦̰̍́̆͛̐́̂͐͆̐ͅẗ̵̨̧̢̨̧͎̻̤̫̠͍̹̙̰̤̼̮͓̪̜̼͇͎͕̦̰̰̭͕̗͓̩̹̟͉͚̟̖̮͚̟̘̤̜͍͔̹͓͔͖̖̫̱̦͕́̀̍̈͒̉̀̀͐͌̑̈́̈́̔͆̎̾͑̀̀̒́̃͌̾̋͂̍̆̌̓̀̄̇̔̔̈́̈́̓͆̊͑͗̉́̈́̄̉̾͋̾̌̊́̏͆̾̇͂͋̓̌̌͘̕̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝

Attached: images (1)_1655062283733.jpg (350x465, 49.05K)

I feel like I relate to Phos a lot more now that I'm a wageslave

Attached: Land_of_the_Lustrous_-_c030_(v05)_-_p042_dig_Empty_Black_Spot_Kodansha_Comics_danke-Empire_{HQ}_{r2}.png (1311x1867, 590.49K)

Fags of this lesbian queer manga are starting to become as insufferable as fujimototards

Facts
I was depressed as a neet
Now I'm even more depressed as a wageslave

>lesbian queer manga
Houseki no Kuni isn't some discount Steven universe lol

Soon, LGBTsisters.

Man, they are going all out today.

Attached: 1632845292740.gif (220x259, 30.25K)

fug... calm down Phos.

threadly reminder that i fucking hate phos

Sailor troon?

OP's post is covered in "santorum". What is santorum:
>"The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex."

If you don't want your post to get covered in santorum, stay away from homosexual manga.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE PHOSSU!

Is it really for real? I mean the hiatus being over? Somehow it all still feels like a dream.

Attached: moon ame.png (225x326, 71.09K)

>lettiing yourself get filtered because MUH FANBASE
Absolute retard.

the "fanbase" isn't even bad, in fact I'd say it's one of the best of currently published manga, you can find a really high density of actual, honest to God high level discussion anywhere you see peopl talking about Hōseki no Kuni, even here with the series going on hiatus for almoet 2 years you'd still find some nice back and forth in any thread, for example we had a really nice discussion about Enma and his role as redemptor in the story, weighing in the merits of applying the tenants of Jizo Buddhism over him and Sensei.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

>sir why you not discussing romcom manga excellent romcom manga pkease my friend yu are acting like tranny, in my native indonesia village elder would kill you with large rock sir
VAMOOSE.

just gotta find things you take joy in and make time for those things user. happiness doesn't just come to you.

This, it's all too easy to fall into the trap of thinking that happiness comes from a checklist of things you must achieve, while certain elements in life such as financial stability, hobbies and relationships are certainly important happiness is being able, usually through conscious effort, to tie the things in your life into a positive and agreeable narrative, like a theme that binds your existence together in a coherent form, if that makes any sense.

she cute

the cutest!

Attached: illust_76341888_20220620_135259.jpg (1000x750, 94.13K)