What's his brand of justice going to be?

What's his brand of justice going to be?

Based Justice?

Attached: one_piece_1053_11.jpg (800x1164, 288.87K)

Police brutal

Careless Justice

From what little we've seen of him he seems to be a Schizoid retard who tries to do what Akainu does but ends up fucking it up and wasting Military resources in the process.

>Drunken justice
>Sees jinbe drinking sake with restaurant owner
>"One drink could'nt hurt"
>As Green Bull keeps drinking he meets with all of the strawhat
>Loses snail phone which Luffy uses to declare war to the WG
>Pukes on the poneglyph and the doll collection
>Wakes up in bed next to kiku

wild justice
like a bull in a china shop

Justice justice

The idea that every admiral has their own specifically named brand of justice is a myth.

I wonder if Oda changed his mind on GB, when we met him he seemed pretty laid back basically ignoring a direct order from Sakazuki and chatting with Fuji now he seems to really be looking for validation from the first. Where was this "notice me" attitude during his introduction?
I thought he would fall closer to a moral justice like Smoker and Fuji but now it seems that he's closer to Absolute.

I thought his hair would be longer.
I also hate his usopp nigger lips

SBS volume 64

luffy already is at war with wg speedreader

oda has given up

Attached: OP wan piss bad art.jpg (1759x1269, 1.06M)

Selfish Justice.

damn, franky really did more dmg to big mom than kid lmaooooooo

Kino panels

>Does things behind his boss's back without any order
Independant or Secret justice

Some plant pun.
Seeding, growing, cultivating justice.

restorative justice

>How many panels do you want in your spread, Oda-sensei ?
>Yes
Everything on the right should be in a single page, both top left panels should be dropped, and the two other left panels should replace the one on the center bottom. It would be way clearer

It's not that he's given up, it's just that he thinks more things = better now. Every page is such a cluttered nightmare, but when he actually does some 1 or 2 panel pages, it can look pretty good if there isn't 10+ characters on the page. I thought some of the Kaidou v. Luffy pages looked pretty great. But there are too many fucking characters and panels in OP, it feels like Oda needs to justify his own endless creations but it just makes everything a fucking mess with horrible pacing.

With his ass hurting for some reason.