Why does everyone loves him?

Why does everyone loves him?

Attached: 1631983964685.png (1439x1076, 475.58K)

Chill and badass design and can keep up to his word

Why do only people who don't know English talk about Naruto?

Attached: 1631653792163 (1).jpg (888x720, 111.2K)

I believe they do it on purpose now.

>why does everyone love [cool character with cool design]
gee, i have no fucking clue

He's cool and has a charming personality.

its the mask

>Good design
>Great personality actually fitting of a ninja
>Consistently rational and relatable in his decision making while also being flawed in believable ways
>Falls victim to power creep but never gives up on contributing to Naruto's cause
>When he does momentarily get god powers they're some of the coolest/most busted in the series
Did I miss anything?

He is a good character. Personally tho, I liked Tobirama who was too based.

Based and Senju pilled.

Attached: 1553853107385.png (854x480, 475.53K)

Kakashi, Tobirama and Kisame are the holy trio of actually good characters.

he has a sharingan yet isn't a cringy uchiha nigger

Question. Was Hashirama a bad brother? Some say he was and I'm confused.

>Didnt teach naruto or sakura anything
>MUH SENSEI
>MUH OBITO
>MUH COMRADES
fuck off

>Was Hashirama a bad brother?
That's an odd question and no, he wasn't. The senju brothers were clearly close and cared about each others with being creepy and obssesed like the uchiha.

>Tobirama
>good character

He and Itachi are the only part of the main cast who act like actual shinobi who use deception and tactics to achieve their goals or win battles, so it's great.

It is pretty neat how the writers most likely wrote in that nod on purpose when Kakashi outperformed Sasuke when he was granted the same eye genetic/eye hax as Sasuke. Obito basically turned Kakashi into a temporary full blooded Uchiha, and Naruto himself admitted Kakashi's use of Uchiha abilities was greater than Sasuke's.
They wanted to let everyone know Naruto and Sasuke are not shit without their genetics and chosen one status, and someone like Kakashi is insanely more skilled than them but lacks the genetic gifts to be as powerful. They did the reverse of this to show Itachi's genius I believe, he was incredibly skillful without the use of Sharingan and wrote him in a way to show what would happen if a true genius was given genetic hax on top of his genius, Kishimoto even saying Itachi would have defeated Madara.

He is. Dude was also legit best kage.

Now that I think about it, they were pretty much the only normal brothers in the show, weren't they?

>He is. Dude was also legit best kage.
His entire character was "Bigot who made everything worse".

kill yourself

the same reason people like darth vader and elvis
he's cool

How the heck did he made anything worse? He was right about everything he said.

>Bigot
>heck

Attached: 1629318251589.png (960x720, 657.21K)

Torturing and being obssesed with your brother isn't normal?

He was a bad brother. He was literally about to take his own life and not care about the feelings of his own brother and family because of the random dude he met that tried to kill them all.

>Let's mistreat the clan that has been nothing but loyal because of one bad seed.
>I spent my entire term making living in the village worse for them. Look, they revolted because they got tired of the discrimination, that means I'm right!

Madara was literally Hashirama's soul brother. He wasn't a "random dude".

Giving them an extermly important role in the village (which btw they were quite proud of) is a mistreatment?

And I don't remember Sasuke being discriminated like Naruto and Garaa were.

Hashirama was a naive fool, but he meant well and wanted peace for the sake of his brother and everyone else.