Is Oda rushing the end of One Piece due to declining sales?

Is Oda rushing the end of One Piece due to declining sales?

Attached: wan piss sales.png (658x962, 860.3K)

declining sales are a result of the quality going down and nothing else. Formulaic arcs and endless blueballing got even the most loyal Oda dickslurpers

>25 years old manga
>Sales decline ? Why ?
You are retarded as fuck

length has nothing to do with sales declining. Accept that post ts OP is trash and move on suckboy

He's afraid of ending like Miura.

Cope

Yes. Which also why he's going woke now, trying to tick all the box

can't you just let one piece fade into obscurity and not talk about it?

>length has nothing to do with sales declining
Yeah you are retarded as fuck. Even if Post OP have an arc who surpass Marinford. It will never sell more than in Marinford period. It's just a fact. Each mangas have a peak of popularity and it matches with sales. And I never said that Post op is good. Stop imagining a conversation that didn't happen schizo.

Attached: 880E886D-BA17-49DB-9AAC-EC086D9B7CE0.gif (400x300, 22.14K)

>cope
Take the rope. Or stay in your echo chambers

Op was woke since Alabasta. Speedreader
Rent free

Ahh One Piece, the manga manifestation of battered woman syndrome

Wano wank was too cringe even for nips

Why do I see the exact same threads every day?

wano should be 100 chapters longer

It's more than likely what said.

If it's becoming increasingly apparent that the arcs are read better when they're finished, then it makes no sense to keep up with One Piece until the arcs have concluded and you can read them like one big story.

It kind of sucks that Oda keeps inflating the length of his arcs. He's not a bad writer IMO. I think some of his best work was pretty succinct.

Attached: hxh_sales_consistent.png (891x544, 219.96K)

The real question is, why do I click on it every day?

Why do pisstards get so defensive at the slightest mockery of their scribble baby comic?

Attached: 262DF97A-C114-43FC-9531-8E5F91FCFDD4.jpg (1675x1756, 1.43M)

Imagine all the great manga could have spent their time on instead of wasting that on Oda's diarrhea

dude has been making 40 chapters a year for 25 fucking years, cut him some fucking slack.

sunk cost fallacy means they don't want to admit how far it's fallen

some of them see it as a useful political platform now too, so they don't want it attacked

That's literally what I meant when I said that sales decline because of lenght. So quality tho. It's not that deep. You can't constantly maintain the quality with 1000 over chapters. Why the fuck I need to spell it out for you ? Are you a baby ?

Quality > quantity

Cope chud. Dragon Ball ended during peak sales for WSJ.

for all you know he might just wanna part with it at this point . after all he spend the majority of his life and sleep time working on this . the declining sales are just a result of him performing most likely underwhelmingly when it comes to art and direction .

I just spedread through the first 12 volumes today. It's pretty good!
You talk like 100 manga volumes will take you a fucking year to read. You can catch up pretty fast.

That's why there's 240 millions copies differences between these two. Seethe

Yeah but Berserk is a good example where too much quality has destroyed the manga. The story wasnt even finished and there were not even little scribbles of how it would have progressed. Now we will never see how things should have went. It will probbayl be some retarded shit where Guts will awaken his armor and shoots beams out of his ass and defeats Griffith in an epic laser explosion contest.
Fuck that!

He makes money from it and he's milking it. Why should we cut him slack? Because you have an unhealthy hero worship?

If the arcs are read better when they're finished, the chapters are not individually as gripping as they used to be, which is a symptom of a decline in quality. Which is really just one counterargument. The basic gist of my post is that I disagree with your assertion that One Piece's quality hasn't declined or, accounting for your adjusted statement, that the decline in quality has nothing to do with a loss in sales. That's an unreasonable assertion.

I mean the continuation of Berserk by some other guy. Its going to be total ass and 0815 hero manga.

> My powerlevel is greater than yours until you activate the power of friendship and you defeat me because plot and fanservice!

>Berserk
>quality
Berserk hasn't been good in like 2 decades

Berserk will continue in a couple of days though, he told his friend about the ending and important parts. Berserk will probably finish before Wan Piss

That's true, I still enjoyed it and thought Fantasia arc was cool as shit, but then came a decade of the fucking boat.
And Berserk peaked during the golden age/eclipse arc. Everyone knows this.

ye, i loved reading the manga back in 2020 but started compulsively speedreading at the sea god arc, up to the end

Horseshit. The Casca dream arc was pure art and the reveal that her psyche is broken beyond repair was a masterclass move. Nobody can replace Miura.

Keep coping Trannoda

Attached: 2022-06-20_04-48-26.png (1200x337, 51.22K)