Gory Anime

When was the last time there was a really gory anime? Not just talking copious amounts of blood but like actual violence and innards and such. Is it impossible to have it now that anime is so commercialized?

Attached: d45f9ef9951ed193-600x338.gif (600x338, 2.4M)

That looked painful

The episode of Higurashi Gou where Rika gets disembodied
It was censored of TV but I think extreme gore always has been in Japan.

Anime has always been 'so commercialized'. There's less violence in all Japanese media due to post bubble social reforms / fearmongering that violence in media causes crime among youth.

I seem to recall devilman crybaby having gizzards
and Idaten Deities did though it was more like Dokuro-chan comedic ultraviolence

Yeah that makes sense actually.

It just seems like i need to get a blu ray if i want anything uncensored, cuz even the free sites are always censored

Isn't this an OVA thing? I thought you can't show it on tv

Aru Zombie Shoujo no Sainan

you have to dig the anime from the 80's user
or you could just watch something like devilman the apocalypse of amon

Yeah that's what I figured, I just wanted to know if there was anything made in the last 15 years or so that would be ultra violent, I thought attack on titan or Tokyo ghoul would scratch that itch but nah it's just blood.

>Is it impossible to have it now that anime is so commercialized?
Anime has always been commercialized and censored violence which is why the actual gory stuff are always in ovas that are mostly forgotten

try shigurui if you haven't seen it yet

Looks pretty sick, would you guys recommend Muv Luv and its spin offs? I know the vn can be pretty gross and I've been interested in trying it out

Not at all gory but extremely gory compared to the genre I was surprised by the pool of blood in the last episode of RPG real estate

as for actual gore I doubt it will be as extreme as the manga but probably CSM will have some stuff

Yeah I wonder how CSM would be like, people kept hyping it

how hard is it to read the rules before posting?

I rejoiced in the torture scenes and fights in the Angel Cop. Lots of fluids.

>moeshit designs
It's automatocally not gory and just silly

Gore simply doesn't work on anime, there is not a single edgy OVA that's actually disgusting to look at or would make you avert your eyes to it, none.

Dorohedoro