What with the anti-lolicon lately?

What with the anti-lolicon lately?
The level of obnoxiousness of these guys increased exponentially in the latest two years approximatively.
You can't swing a dead loli without hitting one of these guys neither in imageboards or anywhere.
And what's worst most of the times what they sperg about is not even about lolis, see Uzaki.
Is like they've gone into frenzy.

Attached: download.jpg (550x763, 75.64K)

I don't care.

Attached: 99130298_p0.jpg (1564x1883, 710.94K)

the UK has been trying to get Japan to ban all "lolicon" and "loli looking" anime stuff for decades now, this is nothing new

Indeed, in fact is not just that.

Normalfags are forced to tolerate fags and trannies, so they resort to bullying kanisseurs.

We simply solve it by bullying failed normies.

The guilty consciences of westerners who are reminded of their crimes by cute 2d drawings.

Beats me

Attached: FA0E51B2C4DE48CE9ECBB829729C3F9D.jpg (683x1024, 80.2K)

Shonen generals happened.

Cute lesbian.

Attached: 1655702136104.jpg (1422x2048, 448.92K)

We won

Attached: 1648670109424.png (1115x1600, 1.05M)

We're only joking around. Everyone here is a well adjusted lolicon. Any anti-loli posts are merely for pretend

The blushing decreases both the moe and eroticism of this image.

People are realizing that they were groomed into becoming pedos by the anime community and anime producers.
Breaking free is frowned upon because pedos love company.

for me, it's the reprehensile feeling that some pervert is defiling my daughterus
also the awful coy attitude of lolifags whenever they are being off-topic, literally "haha wouldn't it be cute and funny if i dumped my barely sfw loli folder..."
but i can restrain my autism beams, so no issue with anybody who watches kunoichi loli show, so long as they stay in their general
>t. likes magical girls but not fucking little girls

Attached: cutespook.jpg (613x771, 42.78K)

The average userbase of Any Forums is getting younger.
Anti-loli in the media has been getting stricter the past few years so the people who grew up with it actually believe it now.

Ahhh so cute yet so sexy!

It's guaranteed replies. Thanks for adding to that, btw.

It's the lack of a uterus despite desperately wanting one. Pedophobia is pure tranny cope.

unironically tourists

lolicons have become annoying retards and I shitpost them purely out of spite, not morals.

You should watch Tsubaki anyway. It's fun and a visual treat.
Be sure to steer clear of the threads though. As you say it is indeed full of perverts, and worse, foot fetishists.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi - 04 (720p) [62A73562].mkv_snapshot_02.31_[2022.05.31_18.51.55].jpg (1280x720, 165.26K)

There's this, too. I think around 2014 I just became sick of it all because most of them can't stop taking the bait.

I would like to add that prior to this huge normalfag infestation derailment would at least lead to some interesting debates, then someone would start to describe some "interesting" video they found on the darkweb and everyone would freak out. Now it's just
>pedo
>u
>no u

My own theory is that is all about propaganda.
Imagine a libtard unable to point they/them finger at someone who disagree with them and yell "nazi". It would be the end of them.
This is what happened to conservatives, and other characters that had built their relevance in media and society upon the pedophile boogeyman.
The "frenzy" is just a desperate "please don't leave us in the dust, don't forget us, your childs will be fucked! Pleeeeaaaase" dying breath.