Naruto vs. Bleach

Which series is better?

Attached: Naruto-v-Bleach-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 133.24K)

Bleach is too simple and boring, both history and character wise. At least Naruto has actual developed universe and, characters, which were alright until the ninja aliens showed up.

I want to have sex with every single Bleach character so Bleach

Bleach is extremely boring outside the first part of the story. Uninteresting world and side characters.

Kill yourself shonenfag

>Naruto has actual developed universe
Lol

nart was more entertaining, bleh was too repetitive.
but bleh female characters were overall hotter, kishimoto can't draw asses even if his life depended on it.
also bleh has designated beach episodes whereas nart never made any beach episode despite having a shitton of filler.

As much as I hate to say it, by the time Naruto finished it had a better overall and more coherent story than Bleach. There are some parts of Bleach which are close to god tier in regards to shonen tropes, but the pacing and loose writing in other parts manages to drag it down.

Naruto is one of the best animes I've ever seen. And Bleach is the only anime I've ever dropped (after about 10 eps). So there's that

Naruto is enjoyable only if its your first anime
Bleach just gets the reddit type of hate

Yes but most Bleach fans have a shonen they like more. It’s hard to hate on Bleach because it’s flaws are so glaring and such a downgrade from it’s highpoints, it makes you feel disappointed. The major difference between people that dropped either Bleach or Naruto is people drop Naruto because they get fed it up with it’s bullshit whereas people drop Bleach because it keeps getting worse or retroactively lamer.

Both are fine. People just take kids cartoons and comics too seriously.

Its always a question about whether spiky haired faggot #1 has a better series than spiky haired faggot #2

naruto its not even a comparison. the only thing bleach has going for it was its art.

Bleach was never good. no, soul society was not good.

apples and oranges

>Trash vs Trash

Naruto sucks.
It starts off cool then everything devolves when they trash orochimaru, and turn the akatsuki into some gay ass shit that was for a stupid atangonist. The whole story of naruto would be 1000x more unique and interesting if they had to remove the super mega ultra badass 12 dimensional space cunt kamisama as the antagonist and rewrite it with more realistic themes/exposition. If it explored more of its world with a lighter fantasy element with its own made up folklore. Then I would of enjoyed it a lot more but nope everything that is cool or interesting about naruto either gets offed, or is a literal mechanism used in tandem with other parts of the story to introduce the most retarded fuckin villain ever.

I would of rather seen a stupid bloody fuckin war where the villages fight it out with each other and just in general had more involvement with the fuckin world itself. Fuck that god damn space cunt, fuck them for killing Jiraiya, fuck them for making it into this gay ass shipfaggotry pseudo-political crapshoot of a story. We could of had an awesome world of ninjas with cool unique abilities, but, NOPE... turns out its all a means to very GAY ass ending

As a long time bleach fan, naruto. Kubo can't fucking write and that's saying something when you're comparing him to Kishimoto

Bleach cause it doesn’t have Sasuke or Sakura.

Uh huh. Let's jus say your grammar doesn't surprise me

Le radical centrists appear. Thread BTFO. Peace to all men

Kill yourself narutard.
Your beloved story is absolute shit in the end.
It's sequel is even shittier.

Easily Bleach.

Bleach is the best SJ manga while Nardo is the worst. Bleach wins as usual

Filtered

Everything disagrees with you. The numbers, the critics, fan consesus. It's an iconic anime. You just got filtered, which is pretty impressive considering we're talking about shonen.

Never was a fan of Naruto and recently got back into Bleach.
Last arc was surprisingly good until it fell off towards the end but then again Kubo was struggling with his health. The novels are pretty good and dig deeper into the lore. Hell arc has a great premise.
I'm looking forward to the anime for now.