Naruto peaked so fucking early

Naruto peaked so fucking early.

Attached: zabuza_haku.jpg (1400x789, 135.62K)

Kill yourself narutard

Land of Waves, Chuunin Exams, and Sasuke Retrieval were so kino. Original Naruto really had SOVL.

Naruto peaked halfway

Attached: C9870E61-766D-4860-BD27-F2913759D74B.jpg (460x667, 39.28K)

Was it Shudō?

how shitty and lame is that arc if you rewatch it as an adult though? i could watch hxh 2011 and be mind blown every time but i have a feeling naruto will just make me roll my eyes.

based

FPBP

I only first started watching Naruto as an adult last year and I couldn't make it past ~30 episodes, there was just too much juvenile anime shit and cringe, and ridiculous amounts of time filler. I mean it was also amazingly soulful, but I just couldn't stand the rest anymore.

Attached: 1655696997621.png (720x539, 413.35K)

>too juvenile anime shit
Sorry to be the first one to tell you user but Naruto is a shonen series targeted to young people, pretty shocking i know.
>filler
>in the first 30 episodes
Apart from the recap episodes and Iruka testing the rookies for the chunnin exam there's nothing that feels like filler.

You're right about the rest though

>Sorry to be the first one to tell you user but Naruto is a shonen series targeted to young people, pretty shocking i know.
I know that but there's a difference between appealing to young people, and the writer being juvenile himself, early Dragon Ball also appeals to youths but in a way adults can also appreciate I feel.

>Apart from the recap episodes and Iruka testing the rookies for the chunnin exam there's nothing that feels like filler.
There's like a solid 4-5 episodes in a row of the Zabuza fight where everyone is just standing around in the fog in the forest and fucking nothing is happening. They're not filler episodes in the traditional sense but things are drawn out like crazy in general, I feel like everything I saw could've been conveyed in half the episodes/runtime with zero cuts to any dialogue or meaningful scenes or anything really.

I'm not against a more relaxed pace but I think it's much more tolerable when you're a kid and life feels like it will go on forever.

The problem with early Naruto is the pacing and the direction. Fights were too stretched out and they did flashbacks in the worst moments. In Shippuden there's a long build up, but when shit goes down it's nothing but action for the next few episodes.

chills

Attached: 1337.jpg (216x233, 7.82K)

Attached: cd.jpg (730x730, 78.59K)

now make the red white

Because early Naruto showed the reality of the shonen fighting genre for what it really is, child soldiering.

>hxh 2011 and be mind blown every time
Jesus at least say 1999 get some taste

99 doesn't have ca so it doesn't transcend its target demographic or anime itself.

>i could watch hxh 2011 and be mind blown every time
Sure, if you suffer from brain damage.

Yep there's way too many layers in HxH to comprehend it on your own even with rewatches. You have to read and watch the analyses of intellectuals to really comprehend it.

was it geh?

>Sasuke Retrieval
The "hero's team stays behind one by one to fight the villain team" arc is not that fun when you've seen it a million times in 80's series. I remember being surprised when that arc was coming out that people actually believed Choji and Neji were dead.