Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

月曜日のたわわ その383 『王子様の競泳水着』

Attached: FVqh7cSUsAAZLRg.png (1287x1800, 458.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qGGx3f19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally, I was minutes away from posting.

Himura you mad man, you gave us more of the beauty!

The other girl behind looks pretty stacked as well.

How do I apply to be a janitor in an all girls school?

I bet that man would be beating his salami, choking his chicken, strangling his hotdog later on

She could use a bigger ass

last week

Attached: FVGiER_VEAAG7iP(2).png (1287x1800, 954.77K)

>more of her
Fucking finally.
Watch out user, the uncultured titfags in these threads are gonna attack you for preferring a more balanced body.

Shouldn't volleygirl's face at the bottom also be coloured since she's a wawa too?

& playing in PS

Attached: trhhrt.png (1287x1800, 957.23K)

How often is that statement not true, though? Also, squatwawa when? Gym-chan didn't quite do it, let's see some tone on those legs.

Attached: FUigdcwUYAAwm1o.png (1287x1800, 433.38K)

Without Volley.

Attached: 8CB29DBC-7D5D-45AD-800D-F950D6781263.png (1287x1490, 994.21K)

Are there flat girls in the Tawawa universe?

What is the plot here? She's walking around the pool, sees the guy, then gets scared/embarassed and grabs her boobs?

She has a crush on the school janitor.

based

The pastebin should really be updated.
pastebin.com/qGGx3f19

Attached: 7DCBBAE8-55C0-4ED3-9E36-E6D74D68A198.png (727x1574, 416.86K)

The reign of the tawawa would hardly be supreme without lesser women to lord over. So, yes. You even see them in background shots sometimes.

>What is the plot here? She's walking around the pool, sees the guy, then gets scared/embarassed and grabs her boobs?
The most popular girl in an expensive private school, likely some rich heiress, is in love with the school gardener because he is the only young man she has access to.

(In real life, single gender private schools try to have social exchange events between schools so the boys and girls of the same social class can mingle in a controlled environment)

I stopped following ages ago, what happened to the twins and the neighbour?